2

Author's POV:

"Everyone meet this young man. He is Kim Taehyung. From now on New president of this company."

When the former President introduced that young man to everyone in the meeting room, lots of murmuring were spread between BODs . They were confused , how can president take decision by himself and didn't tell to anyone.

They all were busy in complaining about president's action and didn't welcomed Taehyung but Jisoo is the one who took initiative and went towards New President and old president.

When Taehyung saw a young and beautiful lady coming towards them
he was like lost in her goddess beauty. He forget everything around him and saw her coming towards him slow motion like they do in any movie.

He came in reality when he heard her deep voice.

"Welcome President nim." Her voice is like her , beautiful. But he felt something were missing in them.

Former President said " Taehyung she is Kim Jisoo, my secretary. She is a hardworking employee and do her work with professionalism. I can say that too that she is like a saver of this company."

Jisoo felt little bit embarrassment as the President was praising her alot.
Before he praise her more and make her embarassed she said

" It's your greatness president nim that you understand my capability." She said politely.

Taehyung is impressed by her polite and simple nature. He was looking at her with a whipped smile and her eyes didn't move above from the ground . He felt the ground is more interesting than him that she is staring the ground.

" Taehyung i insist you , if you like to fire every employees you can but please don't fire her. You will be in profit. Her abilities is amazing , if she tries than she can stand her company also." President insist.

" As you say Uncle ." He was saying to that old man but his eyes were on Jisoo who is still interested to stare the ground.

Honestly Taehyung didn't even thought to remove jisoo from her position but he can't tell this to President nim.

When Old man was praising jisoo about the passion for work , All board of directors were became statue there thinking that they have no value in this company. Just Jisoo is everything. They also felt jealousy little bit to Jisoo as how that young lady is capable to impress everyone with her ethical works.

Board of Directors are all in there middle age and they also have good relations with President thats why they are in this company. And they also felt that this company just need this generation's head and then it will be blast in whole industry.

They are not unhappy with President's decisions for giving the place of President to a young man. Infact young generations are more dedicated to do any job.

They all took their seat and now meeting is started.

Jisoo is the speaker in this meeting explaining the profits and losses of this year. Showing slides of balance sheet of every year from the start of the company. They knew about differences between decades . They are also amused by jisoo seeing her dedication in her work that she collected every reports of the company from the start.

She also slide shows old plannings to run that company and now she is going to start new planning which is made by her .

She is also explaining everything in details so that they won't have any difficulty to understand.

Soon this meeting ended.

"Good job jisoo i expected this from you. Now it's time for my retirement and from now on you will assist The new president of this company. Mr. Kim Taehyung."

Jisoo is now relaxed when she knew that her job is secured. A sigh of relief left from her mouth . Taehyung who's eyes didn't left jisoo from the start were noticing her every moves and smiling like a child.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•