9

Distance

Distance. It is the only thing which is maintained between Taehyung and Jisoo.

It's been one whole month, After that incident, Taehyung started drinking without any stop. Locked himself in his apartment. Break all connections with his friends and family.

All of them are worried for him and the most worried person you may wonder. It's Jisoo.

The company is managed by the deputy CEO in the absence of the CEO and she is working as his secretary. 

But her mind is somewhere else. She wasn't able to focus on her work.

So she decided to visit his place. And contacted that person who is always close to her boss.

Park Jimin.

‡‡‡‡‡

"Yahh! Chimmmm!! My friend~ my soulmate~~ It's hurts . Why love hurts. It's been a month, but she is everywhere.

Everywhere in this apartment." Drunk Tae was grumbling to his friend, who have surrendered expression on his face.

Ever since Taehyung knew, the girl he loves is already married. He became a Drunkard.

Suddenly jimin's phone rang. And a relieved expression spread on his face.

"Hello ms. Kim."

"Mr. Park. Sorry to disturb you. But it's really important for me to know about sir. Please can you help me!" Jisoo requested from other line.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung, and think something.

"Sure ms. Kim. Please come at this address." And then he told her where she have to visit..

And he left from there, not before tucking Taehyung on his bed.

‡‡‡‡‡

2 hours later...

Jisoo entered in the room with some plastic bag in her hand.

But immediately scrunched her nose in disgust. As the strong smell of alcohol have spreaded everywhere in whole apartment.

"What's wrong with him? Why is he behaving so strange?"

She sighed. And then kept all the things she brought on the coffee table and started cleaning his apartment, which is very messy right now.

Firstly she opened every closed window in the house and then started dusting, she found two to three dozen empty bottles of alcohol in every corner of the room, her heart ached seeing all of this but she continued cleaning  followed with mopping and finally now everything is cleaned. Lastly jisoo sprayed room freshener everywhere so that stinky faint smell of alcohol vanishes.

Then jisoo started making some healthy meals.

"Today i will talk to him. Either he likes or not." Jisoo determiningly said.

And continued to make food.

‡‡‡‡‡

After preparing the dishes. Jisoo placed them on dining table and went towards Taehyung's room.

She knocked but getting no response she barge inside.

And saw a beautiful human being is sleeping there without any worries on his face.

Fianlly. Seeing him after a month rushed the emotions of soothe, relaxation in her mind and she smiled leading her leg towards bed.

She sat on the side and continued staring at him with a whipped smile on her face. But frowned  when she noticed his face clearly. Dark circles, light beard, droopy eyes. His gorgeous face is looking so pitiful right now.  Her hand moved fast and she caressed his soft bread cheeks and patting a little. In a try to wake him up. But that doesn't worked.

"Sir... Mr. Kim.. please wake up.." Jisoo called him.

And Taehyung moved a little too. But instead of getting up. He pulled jisoo on him causing her to crash on his chest.

And he wrapped his arms around her. Caging her in his arms from everywhere. Jisoo struggled a little to get up from his hold but then gave up. Her face is shoved in his chest.

She raised her head to see him. And at that moment, Taehyung too opended his eyes slowly. And saw jisoo laying on his chest.

He thought he is hallucinating again. When someone dont get what they desired, they always hallucinate that things. So Taehyung is thinking he is hallucinating jisoo there.

"Haha.. look who is here.. it's ms.kim.. my beloved secretary.. but this time i wont fall in trap.. i know ms. Kim is not here and I'm again hallucinating." His raspy yet heavy and hoarse voice came out from his mouth but his grip were tightening on her petite waist.

Jisoo's eye brows creased. She is not understanding what is he talking about.

So she opened her mouth to say something.

But wrong move. Because as soon as Taehyung saw those cherry heart shape lips moving he couldn't control his desire, which was igniting by alcohol and feeling inside him.

He attacked those cherry heart shaped lips.