11

Under the mattress two half naked people are laying hands in hands.

"Ms. Kim, i dont know if you will believe me or not. But i fell in love with you ever since i saw you." Taehyung reveal the truth which he was holding in his heart since long.

Jisoo's eyes widened in the confession. So now she knew why he ran away from her house. Because he knew that she was married.

She was about to say something. But he shushed her.

"Shh. Please let me finish first."

"I was strange with the feeling but the emotion i was feeling for you was foreign yet so beautiful.

I started falling in love with you everyday when i see you. But your dull face always ache my heart. I wanted to know the reason of your miseries, your problems. I wanted to be your cure. Reason for your smile.

And working together we indeed became close, but everything changed after that party night. I know ms. Kim. I know whatever i did was so childish but who gonna make understand this poor heart of mine.

It was shattered on its own. I was too broken to repair my own wounds. So i started avoiding you after revelation of bitter truth. Don't worry i don't blame you for hiding those things for me.

After completely being packed in this room, then also I couldn't stop loving you. My heart was craving for you.

And see now you are here. For me. And me only.

I'm sorry if i forced you ms. Kim. I did a sin, toucing a married woman." By now Taehyung started crying and kept apologizing to the other.

"You didn't."

Jisoo's heart crampled seeing Taehyung in this state. Now she cant hold the truth for which she was there.

She will tell everything to him now.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Tae." Taehyung looked at her and stopped crying when he heard his name from her mouth.

"What did you say?"

"Yeah. You didn't do any mistake. The main reason for me being here is to say that. I divorced him." Jisoo too bombarded another bomb.

"What?!" Taehyung dont know what to express right now. Shock or happy?

"Yes. After you left i signed divorce papers and also took his sign on it. That's what i wanted to say to you. But you never show up in the office."

Tears started flowing from Jisoo's eyes as she cant explain what she felt when she didn't got to see him for whole month. Many negative thoughts occured in her brain but all she can wish for only his safety.

Taehyung wrapped her in his arms immediately.

"You did a good job. Sooya."

Hearing her name from his mouth felt like euphoria to jisoo. She now desperately wants to hear this name all day all night long.

"Tae."

"Hmm."

"I have to say one more thing."

"Go on."

"I love you."

That's it. Now what taehyung could ask for more.

He was way too happy right now. Finally he got his love. Finally.

"Really!"

"Hm hm"

"Then say one more."

"I love you i love you i love Mrs. Kim Jisoo." Jisoo giggled saying this.

"I love you too Mrs. Kim Taehyung." Saying this Taehyung pecked her forehead, nose, cheeks then chin.

But when his lips was on her lips it never detached.

And that night, two lovers became one. They make love with each other and bonded themselves in togetherness for eternity.

THE END...

_____________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:::::

I know a boring story with boring ending. But i try to write my other stories better.

Bye. Hope to see you soon with new story.