4

Author's POV:

After finishing dinner Taehyung paid bill and they sat in his car. He decided to drop her at her house.

Car is running on the street of Seoul , No one is talking and car ride is awkwardly comfortable. So Taehyung decided to on the radio , when he on it his wrist watch slip off from his hand and fell down , he didn't noticed but jisoo did. She thought to pick it up. In this her phone also fell and taehyung noticed it both of them were bending to pick each other's belonging and their face was too close.

Both of them looking into each other's eyes and taehyung suddenly stopped his car. Because of sudden break she bounce up from her seat and fell above him , her both hands grab ing his both arms , he has putted his hand around her tiny waist giving her support but their eyes widened when her lips also fell on his lips.

They were too shock to do any action. A shot of electric current because of the accidental kiss spread in their body, their eye is the most beautiful thing ever they thought.

Jisoo immediately moved from his grip , it was so awkward. She kissed her boss! It was her first kiss! She have always protect herself from Suho but now she lost her first kiss with her boss.

On the other hand Taehyung is blushing like a teenager . Because of that kiss , his cheeks get crimson hue . It was his first kiss too. Even it's accidental it is still a kiss.

He didn't said anything seeing her reaction which was fillled with awkwardness and embarrassment.

Soon they reached near her house ,

"Is this your house" he asked.

"Yeah" she shortly replied.

He stopped his car infront of her porch . But neither she went inside nor he said anything. Both of them sitting inside.

"I think you should go " Then she came in her sense.

" uh.. yeah... i should go."

She came out and took some steps , she heard the start of engine . He was gone from there.

'Why I'm feeling this strange feeling . This is new to me ,' She thought.

Since that day when he last bested her , he didn't show up in her house .

She is ... happy... when he is not with her.

But today her luck isn't on her side. When she unlock her door she saw Suho sitting on the couch looking towards her with a devilish smirk.

"Welcome wifey." He said sweetly but trust me she didn't ever felt this much disgusting.

He walk near her , she is scared because she know what he will gonna do. He will beat her like always , her head is hung down , she was waiting for first torture but what happened next was unexpected for her. Instead of beating he have hugged her.

"I'm sorry jisoo i know i have did alot of mistakes and it won't be easy for you to forgive me but please jisoo please give me one chance to prove myself capable for you " He even streamed his crocodile tears infront of her.

He didn't change .... But trying to make jisoo believe in her so that he will get more fun breaking her.

And innocent jisoo fell in his trip and his sweet Ness. She gave him one chance to improve their relationship.

He  smiled in victory.

As Taehyung and jisoo planned their company growth , company's stock is increasing day by day. Heaven entertainment is getting profit and coming in spotlight also.

Their company is improving because of Taehyung's talent and hardwork. Listing that how bad company's condition was before made every employees shock to see their company's sudden growth.

They are grateful to themself that they didn't resign from here.

Company is in right hand!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•