5

Author's POV:

T

oday is planned to have a press conference. As company have came in the eyes of many. People are curious to know who is the person who bring Feather entertainment's lost reputation back and named it as Heaven entertainment.

Company still need some investors. And this is the best to attract some investors.

Jisoo is busy in preparation of press conference in the main hall. Today's main star is Taehyung but he , he is busy completing his paperworks.

He have weared a decent black suit

And he is looking so dashing , can kill anyone by his looks

Jisoo came in his cabin and when she saw him , blush crept on her cheeks. He is looking like a gentleman and while working , she can't handle this now.

'Seems like every women are going to stare at him only.' she thought.

"Sir everything is prepared."

Her words grabbed his attention and when he looked at her , he was mesmerized.

He isn't feeling right to take in public like this

'If she come with me like this then everyone going to stare at her only. No no i can't fo this.' He thought.

"Jisoo i think you should change ." He said she got confused.

" Huh why sir."

" It's my order just change it."

" But i didnt brought any clothes."

'Shit . But don't worry tae you can protect her.'

" oh then ok let's go."

He stood up giving her his arms and she strangle her hand in his.

Both of them build up a strong friendship together because of working together . But Taehyung still don't know that jisoo is married.

They both reached in hall. And media was already there.

Clicking the photos of both of them. Jisoo is feeling uncomfortable by this and taehyung understood.

"That's it . Now lets start the conference." He sat on the chair . The table is shared with Vice President, CEO and director of the company.

Jisoo is stand on the side of the stage.

"First of all we all want to congratulate to the new president who make the huge change in the company and brought its reputation back." One of the media person said.

His handsomeness is already made many female's heart beating crazily.

"Thank you for your kindness everyone. And this company if it's here than it's because of our employees who gave their most of the time to company and cooperate with us. " His kind words and humble nature melt everyone's heart and they started clapping for him.

Don't know why but jisoo is feeling so proud on him and smiling at him. Taehyung's eyes were on her only. When he saw respect and proudness for him in her eyes he became so happy.

But when he saw that some men were staring at her from head to toe , he sensed their evil intentions. He noted to teach a lesson to them.

Many of them asked some questions about the company. And he answered them properly.

Suddenly room's light is off and someone on the projector flashing a photos of Taehyung and jisoo's accidental kiss in the car.

Photos is taken from many different angles which showed that it wasn't accidental kiss but they were kissing in real.

"Mr. Taehyung we want to know what is your relation with you Secretary. No doubt that both of you are young and beautiful, is something is going between you ." One reporter asked who was eyeing jisoo badly.

This question made jisoo uncomfortable. And seeing all this her eyes already became teary. Taehyung also became angry on that reporter.
But he don't know how this pictures are leak.

"Yeah we have are in relationship." He confessed.

Jisoo looked at him with shock and many female ladies were feeling jealous of jisoo , throwing the daggers from their eyes annd started murmuring bad about her.

"Such a shameless woman. She seduced her boss.

And see how daring she is . After all this she dare to stand here." These type of murmur spread among them but it's clearly audible.

" Mr. Taehyung you are accepting your affair infront of everyone." That reporter said.

Taehyung veins are showing because they all made him so angry and also made jisoo cry.

" Me and ms. jisoo are in a most beautiful relationship. And it's called friendship ."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•