7

Author's POV:

     Now jisoo and taehyung are currently in taehyung's car. He is driving his car in the way of jisoo's home.

No one is talking . Taehyung is silent because he dont have guts to face jisoo after what happened in the parking lot.

And jisoo's silence made him compelled to think that she is upset with him.

He can only guess what's going on in her mind . Where as jisoo was lost in that moment when she was wishing taehyung to come and save her.

Do she trust him that much? But friends trust on each other, right?

She is now in the web of emotions, in a maze of feelings. Which is inside her but she dont exactly know what is it.

She can feel tickling sensation inside her stomach and fluttering sensation in her heart but she slide it off thinking she is hungry or she is sick.

Soon taehyung stopped his car infront of a small but beautiful cottage which is surrounded by greenery and  the garden is decorated with fairy lights which is making it more beautiful.

Its jisoo's house.

"Is this your house." Trying to less that awkward silence taehyung asked her.

"Hmm" she shortly replied.

And opened the car door , jisoo's eyes were on her house.

Is junmyeon already there inside? What will she do if he saw her with taehyung? Is he going to beat her again?

"Bye." Jisoo said closing the door . Taehyung was about to say something but his voice rejected to come out.

His eyes were on her going inside the porch.   she was inside her house , but taehyung still didnt ran his car away. Instead resting his head to the headrest. Closing his eyes feeling the erotic fragrance which was jisoo's perfume which is still present in his car. Her fragrance tingling in his nose. With a sweet smile he closed his eyes and rested his head. And in less than 2 minutes he was in sleep.

When jisoo was inside her house she saw lights were off in the living room. She thought taehyung already went.

She closed the door. Removing her heels and placing them in the showrack until she heard a deep voice from the living room.

"Who was that man" that voice said. It was junmyeon. In the dark living room he was sitting on the couch but jisoo can feel that he is drunk.

She wasnt able to say anything. He got from the couch also unbuckling his belt. Jisoo's spine shivers.

"Who was that man."  He said pressuring on his words.

"Jun-myeon i-i ca-n e-xplain." She barely said those words when that leather belt fall on her bare and soft shoulders .

"You bitch!! Did you forget that I'm your husband and after that also you didnt let me touch you and kiss you and now you are fucking around with those rich men." He again slashed his belt above her soft skin. She can feel her skin burning with those slash.

He used vulgar words for her but that doesn't hurt her, he is beating her but still it isnt that painful from his perspective for her.

Do he think her that low? Does he forget that with her money he is the one who fuck around with hoes. Then what right he have to say those to her.

Liar thinks everybody is lying and cheater thinks everyone is cheating.

He is really a bastard.

He was about to beat her again when door burst open. Someone kicked from outside.

Now marks are present on her body witnessing the domestic violence she had faced few moments ago.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•