3

Author's POV :

The Feather entertainment is officially under Taehyung . It's been four days since that meeting. Taehyung decided to make initial changes like he changed the company's name. He renamed it Heaven Entertainment.

"Jisooshi can you please set up my meeting with PR manager and collect all the reports about artist under our company." Taehyung requested Jisoo.

When they first met in meeting hall where Taehyung's eyes were stuck on jisoo and never moved from her she thought him a flirt.

But in this four days when she worked with him. She noticed and observed that Taehyung's behaviour with her and with other female employees is polar opposite.

Where Taehyung's behaviour with her is very sweet. On the other hand his behaviour with those female employees is very rude.

When employees knew that new owner of this company is young and handsome , female employees want to be in his good books so they left their work and always wander around his cabin which irritates him.

He even ban every female employees from his cabin except jisoo which made them jealous of her.

Jisoo now knew that he isn't a flirt but a sweet and kind nature person and workholic too. It's a like challenge between life and death too make this company back to its former reputation.

He decided to be chief executive officer and also want to appoint employees by him. He can't take any risk.

"Sir i think before appointing more employees we should increase our assets so that it will be helpful."
Jisoo suggested .

"You are right jisoo shi but employees in this company don't take their work seriously and wander here and there ." Taehyung exclaimed.

" But sir seeing our company's condition, qualified candidates are taking their steps back , i think we should hire that people who can trust on our company and us ."

" You are right . Did you brought those files of artist under our company."

" Yes sir "

" Good so now you have seperate those one who are just for timepass and don't do any work and just wasting our time and money on them. And those artist take their work seriously you have to call them for meeting."

Jisoo understood what Taehyung want to do. She really liked his ideas and decided to follow his orders. After all he is the owner and don't want his company face bankruptcy.

She arranged the meetings and now it's already evening. Employees who are not serious with there work already left from there. And some are still there doing there work.

Taehyung didn't even move a bit from his computer. He also had skipped his lunch in the afternoon and only sipping coffee.

Jisoo felt it won't be good leaving office for lunch when your boss is still doing his work so she also didn't ate anything. Taehyung told him that she can eat but she refused.

Jisoo after completing those files is now arranging them in file holder but then her stomach grumbled which made her stop.

Taehyung's finger also stops who was continuing running on the keyboard.

"Jisooshi i think we should eat something." He said.

"Sorry sir for the interruption but you do your work." She awkwardly answer.

But he get up and hold her hand taking her outside .

"Listen to me jisooshi it my order , because of me you also didn't ate anything."

But jisoo like didn't heared anything. Her eyes on their hands. Even his grip were tight but she felt only warmth and care in his voice for her.

He made her seat on passenger's seat and with that their hand disconnected which spread a small glint of sadness in her heart. She is disappointed because that warmth and care she felt is lasted for few minutes but she shrugged it off this feeling thinking she is falling sick.

They reached in the entrance of a famous restaurant which is obviously expensive.

" Sir i think we should eat somewhere or you can eat here. Here's dishes is expensive."

"Don't worry Jisooshi i will pay for this. And why you call me sir sir everywhere. You can call me by my name. You have to call me Tae from now on atleast outside the office."

" Ok sir- i mean tae. but you should also call me by my name not those formalities."

" Okay jisooshi ." He teased her . He was laughing . He likes to tease her.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•