Chapter 66:River of Death

Chapter 66: River of Death

Third Person's POV

Pagpasok palang ng mga manlalaro sa loob ng Death League ay rinig na rinig na agad ang hiyawan sa buong Arena lalo na when the President's of each town sat on the the chairs prepared on the center of the Arena.

Mababakas na agad sa mukha ng Team Cora ang kagustuhan nilang manalo kahit pa ay simula palang ng laro ay may sugat na sila.
Lahat ng miyembro ng team Cora ay may sugat na simula pa man ng laro.

Umingay agad ang arena when the first fight of the game began. It was Ella of Cora vs. Maxine of Caelan. Mababakas mo na agad ang kaba sa mukha ng bawat trainer na nasa loob ng Arena. Hoping that their students learned something from their training.

Makalipas ang ilang minuto ay lahat ng manlalaro mula sa Cora ay may kaniya-kaniya ng kalaban.

Prime of Cora vs. Stark of Raegan

Arrow of Cora vs.

Kahit na maraming sugat ay nagawang manalo ng manlalaro ng Cora sa laban na ikinasaya ng mga trainer nila ngunit ikinatahimik naman ng madla. Mistula bang ayaw nilang manalo ang mga kagaya nila.

Bakas na bakas ang pagtataka sa mukha ng Presidente ng Magnus kanina when Prime and his enemy was suddenly surrounded by a fireball,not allowing the viewers to see what's happening and not allowing the viewers to hear their conversation.

When that fireball disappeared, Prime's opponent was already dead which made everyone gasp. His enemy was the leader of Raegan yet he managed to defeat him without even shedding a single drop of blood.

When night came, everyone was focused on Ella of Cora especially when she is now healing Valentine from Cadmus, something the crowd isn't expecting.

"Ella won't be able to heal her with her ability. The sword that was used contained poison"-Elizabeth,one of the trainers of team Cora, said in a low voice

And she was right,Ella couldn't heal her using her ability but then Ella did something that made everyone even more shocked and surprised,the Evrima.

Umingay agad ang mga manonood dahil hindi nila inasahan na sa buong buhay nila ay masasaksihan nila ang Evrima.

It is an ancient Earth magic that enables the user to know the plants in that certain place and never did they ever thought that a 20 years old woman can do such powerful magic.

"Woah,Ella used Evrima!"-namamanghang sabi ni Ember

"Well, I'm a great ability enhancement teacher you see"-Sabi naman ni Elizabeth na mahinang ikinatawa ni Ember at ni Thorn

Ngunit napatigil sila sa pagtawa when Arthur from Cadmus suddenly appeared while Ella is trying to save the dying woman.

Kakakuha niya lang ng halamang gamot yet gusto na itong agawin agad sa kaniya ng lalaki.

"Sh*t"-mahinang mura ni Thorn when Arthur kicked Ella into a tree.

"Sh*t"-mahinang mura niya ulit when he saw the smirking expression of the Magnus' President.

"Stop cursing,have faith in her. Wag ka ngang kabahan"-Sabi ni Elizabeth kay Thorn

"How can I not be nervous?The demon is f*cking smirking,maybe thinking of ending the life of Ella tonight"-mahinang sabi ni Thorn

Napatingin din agad si Elizabeth at Ember sa President ng Magnus and confirmed that Thorn was right,he is smirking.

Elizabeth immediately smirked when she saw what plant Ella gave,even Thorn and Ember are.