Chapter 1 || The Foundation

"D-7068, you are required to come out of you cell." the guard responded. D-7068 came out of her cell hands to herself, she wasn't sure what would happen next. The guard in front commanded her to follow to the staff room. She agreed to follow as the other guard that is behind her has his gun on his hand. 25 minutes of walking, the guard uses his keycard for D-7068 to enter the staff room. She encountered a foundation staff that seems to be having a clipboard with paper information and a pen on her hand. "Greetings D-7068, my name is Dr. Viola. I'll be your guide for today." D-7068 was ready. "First off, go lay down on the Gatch bed over there."

Dr. Viola uses her pen to point D-7068 to the Gatch bed. D-7068 walked over to the Gatch bed and layed down being curious of what's going to happen. Dr. Viola walked to her. "Your objective is to get the information about a Lord that is in Alagadda. Once you got the information that you think we need, you are allow to exit through the gates." D-7068 nodded. Dr. Viola took out a syringe that contains sleeping productive and uses it gently on D-7068. D-7068 felt a pinch, but she felt drowsy and her eyes slowly closes. She was completely asleep. Dr. Viola drags a chair next to the Gatch bed and sits on the chair with a clipboard. She writes information down based on the appearance and the emotions of D-7068.