Chapter 7 || 𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑

45 minutes later, they all drink their wine except for Emuri and Black Lord. Black Lord keeps staring at her. He took a sip on the wine as he felt thirsty. As they are done drinking, Sunbeam and Moonfall started their performance.

Black Lord watched their performance, he kept his knife hidden and it was not seen by other people's sight.

At 12AM, Emuri walked out of the room as she felt tired. Black Lord saw her leaving, and it was a perfect timing for him to start his own thing.

Black Lord was about to walk out until Fio came to him. "Hey Black Lord, where's Emuri?"

"I.. Don't know where she is.. But I'm going somewhere.." Black Lord's tone was deep. He doesn't like to answer that question as his mood swings too much.

"Uh, okay, where you going?" Fio asked.

"To the throne room. I'll be back as I can, unless if I ever felt tired and went to my bedroom." Black Lord said.

"Okay, well goodnight if you ever went to sleep Masque." Fio said and walked away to be with Sunbeam, Moonfall, and Faye.

Black Lord exited the Masquerade room. He started to walk where he thought that Emuri would go, which is mostly the bedroom.

Meanwhile, with Emuri, Emuri walked to the window and looked at the window, seeing the crescent moon that is a purple colored. It was beautiful to see with stars in the sky.

Emuri looked at the clock, and it was midnight at 12AM. She was feeling tired. But until the Black Lord came into the room. He walked over to her and pinned her down to the wall. Making her face to himself.

"About the conversation that we discussed privately. I've suspected that you are here for a foundation's task about this place, aren't you?" Black Lord said.

Emuri was sweating when being pinned. "Uh.. No!"

"Tell me, what did they tasked you to do here? Do not lie to me, or else there would be consequences."

Emuri felt scared, she doesn't want to say the truth. "W-what are you gonna d-do if I don't tell the truth..?" She replied.

Black Lord chuckled, and he pulled out a knife that was in his pocket. "I'll kill you by chances and will find out myself."

"Fine, fine! I was tasked here to grab more information about you in Alagadda! I was here by Dr. Viola!"

Black Lord went silence when finding out the truth. He started to laugh insanely as there were no pupils on him as he blinked.

"Haha!.. Oh Foundation.. You can not fool me enough. I'll pay you revenge! I may have suspected her as a visitor, but no. My mind changed quickly as I realized who she was."

Emuri looked at Black Lord in the eyes scaredly, she dosen't know what he was talking about.

Suddenly, someone came to the door as they heard his laugh. It was White Lord.

"Black Lord, what are you doing with the knife?" White Lord said.

Black Lord quickly noticed White Lord and stopped pinning Emuri to the wall. "Uh, nothing!"

"I heard a laugh here. You have something in your mind?"

Black Lord turned tragedy as being startled to see White Lord. "N-no! Nothing. It's just something.."

Black Lord put the knife away. White Lord looked at Black Lord, but she noticed Emuri. "Are you trying to hurt that person?" White Lord said.

"No, I would never." Black Lord replied. White Lord already knows that he is lying.

Let's talk for a moment in the dining room, Black Lord. A one on one talk.

Black Lord sighed. "Fine."

White Lord left the room, Black Lord was about to leave the room until he stopped by the door and looked at Emuri to say his last words before leaving the room.

"..Wake up.."

And then Black Lord turned back around and left the room. Emuri doesn't know what he meant by it, but it's gotta be something for her.

She goes to the door and closes the door, walks over to her bed and lays down on her bed, and slowly goes to sleep as she feels tired. It was 12:55AM.