Extra Scene #1 || Fio Wondersman POV

The hours before Emuri came, Fio was at the castle on the balcony, looking at the sky. The air was refreshing, and the sky was somewhat darkish orange, and it was cloudy.

Sunbeam came to where Fio is at and sat beside him. Sunbeam seems to be in a jolly mood.

"Hello Fio! How are you?" Sunbeam said.

Fio noticed Sunbeam and replied. "Oh, hello, Sunbeam, I'm doing alright. Do you need anything?"

"Well, no. My best friend is not here at this time. But he'll come soon! Just maybe afternoon or evening." Sunbeam said.

"Okay."

Fio thought, "Oh, right! I have a meeting with the Anguished Lord. I must get to it now."

"I need to go to the Anguished Lord for something." Fio responded to Sunbeam.

"Oh, okay! Well, good luck, whatever you are doing with the Anguished Lord."

Fio smiled, and he left the balcony. He kept walking until he arrived at the Throne Room where Masque was at.

The Anguished Lord noticed Fio as he was busy with his planning. "So you're here, great!" Black Lord said.

Fio bowed at Black Lord to show respect. "Lord, do you have any objections for me to take on?"

Fio looked at Black Lord as having open-minded and was ready to listen.

"Come on, Fio, just be open-minded and be ready to listen. No mistakes made." Fio thought.

Fio stopped bowing, and the Black Lord started a conversation with Fio. Black Lord mentioned the Masquerade Ball is today at 10:00 PM. The Anguished Lord commanded Fio to go to the village and choose wisely to invite a person. It can only be used once.

Fio nodded and walked out of the castle. As he walked out, he walked pass by an random Alagaddian that entered the castle and headed to the Throne Room.

Fio started walking on the path, heading to the village. "So choose wisely.. Got it. I wonder who to invite.." Fio thinking in mind.

He kept walking like normally until he arrived at the village. As he arrived, he saw a gate open and was curious about who entered. He started to walk and look around until he saw a purple hair girl with a D-Class clothing wearing a red vietnam mask with 3 gold diamonds.

"I think that girl could be a perfect opportunity to invite. Maybe I decided to invite that person to the Masquerade Ball." Fio thought. He sighed and ready to speak up.

As he started to be ready to speak up, he walked over to the purple hair girl and talked to her.

[And you know what happened, which is in Chapter 2 :]. Yea, sorry if this is probably short. I might make the extra scenes shorter.]