Chapter 2 || Arrival by the Gates

D-7068 woke up, she was laying down on the path and her first view was the sky. The sky seems like a darker yellow color with white clouds. She got up and looked around wondering where she is at. Her head feels dizzy. She looked around carefully and seeing some different shapes. "Where am I?.. Why is my view different than I expected..?" So she uses her both hands to touch her face and the result was that there is a mask that she was wearing which gave the reason why her view was different.

She took off the red venetian mask and looked at it. It is red and there was 3 gold diamonds on it on the left side of the venetian masks cheek. She didn't really want to wear it as it makes her feel uncomfortable. She looks forward to the dirt path and started walking. "So what was my goal again exactly?..- Oh. To get the information of the one lord. Who the heck is that Lord that she was talking about?" She was curious. But she continued. There was no animals.

D-7068 arrived to the gates. The gates were metal as she felt like she is about to enter a mansion. D-7068 slowly opened the gates. She saw people as considered them as the Alagaddians. All she could see from what people were wearing was the color of Red, Yellow, White, and Black. She slowly walked in, having a venetian mask on her hands. She looked at people and people were wearing a mask. Mostly, she never seen any children in Alagadda.

"Strange. People wearing masks. What the big deal? I don't even know the rules of this place!" Some people looked at her like she doesn't got common sense. As she walked bypass people, she started to morely notice that people are still wearing masks and never took them off. As for her safety, she decided to put on the red venetian mask. She felt uncomfortable wearing it, but it was for her safety in this place as she doesn't know the rules of this city.

Suddenly a random person approaches to her. It was a man wearing a yellow and a black venetian mask. "Hello! You much be new here. My name is Fio Wondersman. What's yours's?" 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.. D-7068 thought. "Oh hello there Fio, my name is D-7068. But eh.. Call me by my full name Emuri Boyle." Fio looked at Emuri feeling interested. "Wow what a nice name! It's nice to meet you." he smiled.

"It's nice to meet you two." D-7068 responded. "Anyways, do you even know who is that one lord person? I heard about it by someone that I was with a while ago."

"Ah yes, you mean "Masque?" Or known as the Anguished Lord." Fio replied and chuckled. "I guess.." D-7068 replied. "He's in the building playing poker with someone that came in like hours ago. No worries! He is a comedian. It's not like he's going to hurt you anyway." Emuri felt suspicious. She's doesn't feel safe around here. Emuri crossed her arms and replied "Would you mind leading me to him? I need to talk to him for like a minute."

"What are you going To talk about with him?" Fio responded. "Just some random things that I need to deal with." Emuri replied. "Ah okay, anyways. That's a cool venetian mask you got there!"

"Thank you." Emuri replied.

"Also, we are having a Masquerade Ball at 10:00 PM in the Castle Palace. Right now, it's somewhat 4:30 PM. You should come! I'll sure people will like you. Remember, wear a dress for the ball. But you have to wear a dress with the following colors: Red, Yellow, White, and Black. Good luck and I'll see you there!" He walked off.

"Wait!" Emuri replied. "I don't know the directions of this place as I am new here. Can you lead me to the building of where Masque is at?"

Fio looked back at Emuri "Oh right! Follow me as you can!" He started running and Emuri followed him.