Chapter 4 || 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉

Emuri finished having a conversation with the Anguished Lord. He doesn't seem to be happy with it. He is just acting neutral.

"Alright, I think that's all I will ask. Thank you for listening to my words." Emuri was about to walk out, but until Black Lord stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"I need to say something to you for a moment."

Emuri was curious. She looked back at Black Lord.

"I wanna invite you to The Masquerade. Don't worry, it'll be interesting." Black Lord said.

"Uhmm.. Sure, but I don't know the directions of this place as I am new here." Emuri replied.

"Oh right, well I'll be your tutor. I'll show you around right now. So follow me, Ms. Boyle." Black Lord walked forward, taking the lead, and Emuri nodded and followed him.

Black Lord showed her the rooms, like the dining room and stuff. Until they got to the Theatre Room.

"This is the Theatre Room! I perform here for visitors and alagaddians."

"And even dreamers.." Black Lord mumbled to himself.

"Oh, it looks cool. Can you show me your performance to me, Black Lord?" Emuri asked.

"Sure, take a seat while I'll get myself prepared."

So Black Lord got on stage and went to the backstage. Emuri took a seat and looked at the stage. She waited patiently for Black Lord to come out.

5 minutes later, the Black Lord came out with a cane with a different outfit. He started his performance in front of Emuri. He even throws his cane up in the air as the cane spins and catches the cane with his other hand. He performed for 2 minutes.

"Woah!" Emuri was surprised and interested. "You did amazing!"

"Thank you very much." Black Lord bowed, and the curtains closed. Black Lord goes back to the backstage to put his cane back in place and comes back to the stage, and the curtains open, and the Black Lord gets off of the stage.

"I appreciate your words very much." Black Lord said in a comedy mood. Now, let's go more exploring around this place. Shall we?"

Emuri nodded and got off of the seat. Black Lord and Emuri walked together, exploring. As they explored, they got to the bedroom that is a guest room.

"This is a guest bedroom. No one is sleeping here for now. So you can claim here."

"Okay." Emuri replied.

"I have busy things to do. But I'll be at the Throne Room if needed." The Black Lord left. Emuri walked to the bed and sat down. The bed was comfortable, and even the blanket. The pillow was soft.

"Wow, this bed is comfy that I can lie down on it all day."

Emuri got off of the bed and walked to the window, and looked at the window, seeing the sky with a grayish color. She looked at the clock that was on the wall. It was 6:00 PM.

Emuri walked back to the bed and lay down on the bed. She pulls the blanket to herself. She closed her eyes and went to take a nap. Hopefully, she doesn't wake up late past 10:00 PM.