Chapter 1: I hate you!!

A/N

Hello!!!! IM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I had to post this early i couldn't handle it any longer! ~That1Weaboo

Arthur walked out of his house, he was going to meet Ivan because Ivan and Arthur had been dating for quiet sometime. Arthur though didn't have the same feelings for Ivan as he once did so he was going to break up with Ivan that day. He walked into the bar and soon spotted Ivan sitting in a booth. Ivan looked nervous and kind of sad. "Hey Ivan...you ok?" Ivan looked up with his purple eyes looking dull and not full of life like he usually looked. He sighed as he spoke..."I'm so sorry to do this to you Arthur...i don't i'm feeling the connection that we once had...da?... i think we should go look for other people..." He looked down at his thumbs. Arthur didn't say anything...he was so shocked..."It's ok i was going to do the same thing..." He looked up and his eyes sparkled. "Really? Oh ok thank god..." He got up and hugged Arthur before leaving Arthur standing there alone. As he stood there thinking about what had just happened he just shrugged his shoulders and walked out the door. Arthur looked to his left and saw Ivan and Gilbert walking together. He wasn't sad that Ivan had broke up with him but the fact that Ivan had cheated on him with Gilbert...Arthur sighed before sadly walking to the little store to get some tea that he needed. After looking at the tea stack he soon started to feel like he wanted to throw up. 'Why would he cheat on me...' it floated in Arthur's mind for quiet some time even after he bought his tea with some other foods for comfort. Arthur's house wasn't far from where he was so he just walked. Arthur sadly kicked a rock as he walked. "ohonhonhon look who didn't look where he is going!" Arthur heard a French man speak. "Francis i'm not in the mood right now leave me alone you wanker." Arthur huffed as he continued to get closer to his house. "Awh come on Iggy! What's got you down? Maybe i can help!" Francis snickered. "Just leave me alone." Arthur huffed again with a louder voice. Francis then tightly hugged Arthur from behind then whispered in his ear. "I can help~ Just tell me what you want i'm right here~" He seductively whispered. Arthur then shoved Francis off of him. "GET OFF ME YOU WANKER BEFORE I BEAT YOU! I'M IN A BLOODY BAD MOOD SO BACK OFF BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FRENCH ASS! CAN YOU EVEN TELL WHEN SOMEONE WANTS SO SPACE! I HATE YOU!" Arthur said running to his home and inside. Francis' stood there in complete shock as he heard those words. 'I hate you...I hate you...I hate you" was all he could hear as he stood there taken away from the real world. Francis stood there unknowing what to do, all the color from the Francis drained from him, leaving a dry French man standing on the sidewalk. 'I hate you' After what was almost 2 hours Francis stood there not knowing what to do. He then got in his car and just left, but all he could think was 'I hate you...I hate you...I hate you...I HATE YOU!!'