Chapter 6: A war that I'm willing to fight.

Like the title???? I do ~^~ its so DRAMATIC, lol. I'm going to write this chapter all in Arthur's POV and then the next chapter will be a half chapter on Francis' POV, hopefully u like it ~^~. I have one more thing to say.
I am TehBananaLorde
~That1Weaboo

~Arthur's POV~
^For those people who are alittle slow...or don't read the A/N.^

'What is HE doing here?!' I thought to myself as i quickly held onto Francis. Ivan stood there, with that usual smile of his, innocent but behind it is something cruel that you don't want to mess with. "Hello England!" Ivan smiled. I hissed at him, gently laying Francis down. Alfred strolled into the room as usual, eating a burger when he blurted out "YO IGGY! I HEAR YOUR 'FRIEND' THERE IS IN DANGER OF DEATH •^•!" I got up in his face, and i could feel my face burn with Anger, "you better shut your dam mouth you little food hogging git before i shut it up for you." I growled. Alfred looked hurt at the comment before smiling the stupid smile of his. "Well whatever! Im here to help because Im the hero!" He gave a thumbs up and chomped on a burger. I rolled my eyes, still angry but i just needed to help Francis right now, not fight with Alfred. 'Francis...he was hurting...but didn't think to tell me...why?' I sighed. Francis tried to smile but only winced in more pain. I shivered, seeing someone important to me in pain was almost unbearable. "Its ok Arthur...ill be fine..." Francis slowly breathed out, god that hurt. "Haha! Your not fine dude!" Alfred chuckled, then turned to me. "Come on! We have to go!" I hissed at him before i noticed something that gave me a heart attack, Francis started to shrink and become more baby like. I heard Alfred mumble something then his voice became serious. "Come on, we are missing the war, if we stay any longer, he might just disappear...now lets go." Alfred grabbed my arm, forcefully dragging me away, while i screamed for him to let me go. As i was calming down, i began to feel happier that i was doing this. I never really liked...wars...but this war, is the war i'm willing to fight.

Sorry for the short chapter...
The story will be ending soon :3 don't hate me because of what i'm going to do in the end :p no spoils!!
~That1Weaboo