Chapter 6.5: It all hurts

This isn't going to be long. Since its only a short chapter. ~That1Weaboo

~Francis' POV~

'It hurts so much' i thought, but anything for Arthur. I have to win this war....but....all my men are losing....dead one after the other, explosions, stabbing, shooting, anything you could think of it was being done at that very moment. Arthur looked so worried, so pale, so fragile, i had to so something...reassure him that ill be ok. "Its ok Arthur...ill be fine..." It was hard to breath, hopefully no one noticed that. "Haha! Your not fine dude!" Alfred chuckled. 'This is why i dumped you.' Something began to rumble inside me, but what was it? Some of my pain had stopped, and my clothes had started to shrink around me...oh no..'i'm losing!' I thought, it seemed that Alfred noticed to because he hurried Arthur off, then I just sat there in silence...as I began to shrink away...I slowly got up and wrote down a note.
"Dear Arthur, my cherry rose;"
"I may not win this horrible war, or even win Alfred's approval but i just wanted to write to you incase i didn't make it..."
I teared up...man...i hate having to write something so important on a piece of paper.
"Arthur, we haven't been together for long but i don't want to be apart either, i hate having to write this down but its just incase you come back and i'm not here...so please...do me the honor...and take that box over there next to this note, and open it while having someone else read these next few words...Arthur Kirkland, will you be the one i stay with for the rest of our gorgeous lives and will you marry me? If you say yes, please meet me out in the field , if no...then just leave me alone...talk to you later Arthur~"
"Sighed, Francis Bonnefoy"
I coughed as i gently put the box on the table, and signed Arthur's name on the neatly folded note. 'Now all that was left....just to wait...' I thought as i gently walked toward a field just outside Toni's home. 'Just to wait'

Season finally!! Lol cx ~That1Weaboo