~7~ idk what to title this Lol-

Warning- heavily implied eating disorder

Michael's POV:

      "Lastly, are you aware of your weight..?"

I just kind of sit there, how do I respond to this? Would Andy call Roseline or William if I said yes? Would an indirect yes be better? I feel a wet tear go down my right cheek, but I quickly wipe it off, scared that Andy might think I'm a fuckin emotional weirdo.

"Maybe..? Yes..? No..?  I don't know.. " I barely croak out that, if William heard about this he'd call me fucking pathetic. Why do I care about him right now?

"Thank you dear, I'll leave you to rest now." 

They stand up from the poofy chair and fixes the small pillow before leaving. My eyes stay fixated on the chair. After looking around for a mere moment I slide off of the cot and curl up into the chair. God, it's so comfy it's almost unreal compared to that thing they expect me to sleep on. 

Noah's POV:

       After one of the nurses ran out a doctor wearing a they/them pin walked in. Soon enough they walk back out and come towards me and lily. 

"Excuse me, are you here for Michael Afton?"

"Uhuh Uhuh! Is he okay? Did he die? Did he get any traumatic brain injuries from the pavement?" Lily immediately bounced up as soon as Michael's name was mentioned.

"Don't worry dear, he's alright. He is awake however he is quite tired so he may be asleep, you are allowed to visit but please don't be to overwhelming."

"Ofc Ma'am!" Lily immediately jumped up and practically