memory I;

I've forgotten how I got here.

How did Shu and Hikarino became my brothers?

"Y/n? Are you feeling alright?" Hikarino asks me, the back of his hand placed onto my forehead. He was checking my temperature.

I nod at his question. "I'm alright, I was.. I was just thinking of something."

Hikarino sighs in relief, taking a seat again. "Could it be.. you're thinking of what presents you'd get during your birthday?"

I didn't say a word. It's my birthday soon? How come I've never remembered?

"Yeah, you could say that!" I smiled. I looked around the room for my other brother. "Where's Shu?" His twin just shrugged his shoulders. "Beats me, he always disappears without telling us a thing."

...

...

Huh.

How are they my brothers again?

"Uhm.. nii-chan, am I adopted?" I asked out of the blue.

Hikarino stops his fork that was going to insert his mouth. He placed it down, a hand on his cheek. "Shu can tell you,"

Shu..

Shu-niichan always kept secrets from us. He always kept them hidden away from mainly me.

Do they not trust me?

"Y/n, we trust you but it's not my place to tell you. Besides, Shu's the oldest so hes probably hiding them from us to keep us safe."

"Oh, okay." I answered then continued eating my breakfast.

Hold up.

Did Hikarino just.. read my thoughts?

○  ● ○  ●  ○

A/n: Do you like the story so far? Pfft of course the answer is no because it's not even ten or more chapters since the three were only just the opening.

This unnamed chapter (and so on) are mainly written in the reader's perspective. This will be related to the main story.

Don't worry, you'll meet the Australian blondie soon.