XX

Shorto • online

Y/n
To-to
Can I ask you a question?

Shoto
Oh hi babe
Ask away bbg

Y/n
Thanks and don't call me that
I have a husband

Shoto
🙄

Y/n
Anyways
Do you remember my brother..?

Shoto
Ofc I remember him
I saw him during your wedding

Y/n
Not Shu
Hikarino

Shoto
Ohh
Well

Y/n waited anxiously as Shoto began typing. She bit her nails, waiting in anticipation and it was kind of overwhelming for no reason for her.

She wants to know if anyone still remembers her other brother.

Shoto
He lives with me now
Haha surprise!

Y/n
What

Shoto
...
Surprise..?

Y/n
WHAT
ALL THIS TIME, I THOUGHT HE POOFED?!
BUT HES STAYING WITH YOU???

Shoto
Chill babe
Let me explain sheesh
After Hikarino zapped Shu, he told us he couldn't bear the guilt of seeing him or you (idky hes a pussy). Sure, people don't remember him anymore but it's people who are close to him that still knows he exists.

Y/n
Is he there with you?

Shoto
Actually, he took up a full time job
He's teaching a school now

Y/n
I didnt know that..

Shoto
Ikr
Usually he's a quiet, sassy bitch
But in a nice way

Y/n
Are you and Hikarino..

Shoto
We're rokmates yeah
Roomates*
Roommates*?
What is right, what is wrong

Y/n
No, no..
Are you two dating?

Y/n stared at her phone, the little text under Shoto's contact name said that he was typing. It's been a minute and he was still typing.

Shoto
Why the fuck would you want to think that me and your brother who literally hates my guts to be dating me? Are you out of your mind Y/n??? I only like you (I know you're married but ok) and only you (maybe that ravenette dude from Shu's work too) but besides that point, never think me and Hikarino are ever EVER going/is together because he's already dating someone else. That someone else isn't me, it's that other blackhaired mf who's a fucking tsundere and I kinda low-key hate him idky, maybe it's bc he's annoying idk just an opinion but anyways yeah.
We're not dating

Y/n
Omg
A simple 'no' would have been nice..

Shoto
I needed you to understand in full detail

Y/n
Mhm, ok
Anyways, send me Hika's number, I want to meet up with my brother soon

Shoto
Sureee
Any reason why?

Y/n
Can I not see my other brother for no reason or business intended??

Shoto
True..
Oh well, hope you had fun with the after-party last night btw
Gws

"Get well soon..?" Y/n looked at the three letter message again, seeing of she misread the message but she didn't. "Why would he say that?"

Confused on the message sent by her friend, Y/n laid on the couch staring at her phone at the same message for a long time, asking herself 'why would he say that?'

"Morning, sunshine!" Sonny peaked from over the couch. It scared the hell out of his wife so in result, she jolted in surprised, let's go of her phone which fell and hits her face.

Y/n glared at her husband, messaging the place where her phone hit her. "Sonny Brisko, I swear to god. Stop scaring me!"

Sonny laughed at his wife's pain, walking to the other side and crouched on her level. "I'm sorry, honey." He placed a kiss on her glabella, a sign of an apology.

"Do you want to go on a date today?" Sonny asked with his charming smile. Y/n couldn't seem to get over it, he was too handsome and she felt like she was the opposite of him. "I want us to bond a bit more you know? Before we have kids."

The statement said by the blonde made blood rush to Y/n's face, making it heat in embarassement. "I would like to go on that date, yes! But.." shaking her head, she calmed down before looking at him in the eyes. "I want to go hang out with my brother,"

"Shu was here a few days ago," Sonny titled his head. "You're so close with him, makes me think if I should ask Alban if he wants to spend time with me or not.."

His wife shrugged with a monotone expression, texting Hikarino on her phone. "Not my problem."

"Y/n!"

Y/n took a deep breath before knocking on the apartment 82's door. There was a little peephole which y/n covered with her hand, a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

The door took about two minutes to be opened but when it did, in a swift motion, Y/n was pinned to a wall, an arm on her neck and a dagger near her face.

The attacker noticed who it was and retracted the weapon away from her face. "Y/n?"

"What the hell, Hanamori Shoto!?"

The ex-rogue quickly began brushing her head and shoulders gently, mumbling apologies as he did so. "You covered the peephole so I thought you were an attacker.." Shoto sighed.

"Not everyone is coming to get you." Y/n rolled her eyes. "Is Hikarino ready? Usually it's girls who take their time, not the other way around."

Shoto laughed at his friend's statement. "True, and his hearing ability is so shit."

"But I can hear you,"

Both Y/n and Shoto jolted in surprise hearing Hikarino joining in the conversation out of nowhere. With his arms crossed, Hikarino looked at the pair with narrowed eyes. "You two seem to always get along when I'm the subject."

Shoto waved at him, laughing at his words. "Pfft. Says who?"

"Your text messages." Hikarino smirked.

Shoto's face went red in embarassement hearing his roommate exposing him. More like reading his texts. "You-!"

"Okay! Hikarino's ready and here, let's go to the park!"

When he was dragged by his little sister, Hikarino turned to back and stuck his tongue out as a way to make Shoto feel upset he gets to hang out for the whole day with Y/n.

○ ● ○ ● ○

A/n: its 1am and my room is too hot + I'm sick so it makes it worse.

Also, my books are all lining up for no reason at all 😭 I mean I get it for Contract but CAPTIVATING???? Mysta had one chapter and that's it (i will upload more in june) 😦

Additional: Contract is nearing it's end.