XXII

Sonny took Y/n to various places during their date. They went to the arcade, the mall, the theme park and the cinema.

When the two got home from their date, they quickly took a rinse and joined each other at the couch to watch TV together, snuggling under one blanket with each other.

There was no further disturbances interrupting the two from spending their time together. It seems to them that everything was perfect and just how they wanted it to be.

Sonny looked at his wife with a smile plastered on his face but he notices her troubled expression. "Is there something wrong, sunshine?" As he was asking that, he grabbed hold of her hand gently yet tightly, a sign of reassurance.

His wife shook her head but Sonny knew there was something bothering her. "Come on sunshine, you can tell me." He raised her hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.

Y/n smiled when Sonny did it, it was a sweet gesture. Suddenly she looked down and bit her lower lip. "Are you sure you want.. mini-us with me?"

Sonny's face flushed red at her question. "W-What? Of course I do, you're my wife, who else would I have kids with?"

Y/n just stared at her husband's violet hued eyes intensely with no words spoken out from her.

° • ~

"Enna, you came!" Y/n hugged her best friend in which her friend returned a hug back.

"Of course I came, Millie dragged me with her too!" Enna huffed with crossed arms.

Rosemi popped out from behind the two. "And the great Rosemi-Sama!"

"And the gre.. and Maririn!" Maria proudly pointed to herself with a huge grin plastered on her face.

Y/n chuckled at her friends' introductions. "Come in, the guys are already all here."

The girls all entered the house as Millie furrowed her eyebrows. "What the fuck? I thought girls would come earlier to parties. Who's planning it by the way?"

"I bet Uki's planning it." Enna crossed her arms.

Y/n gasped. "How did- No, I didn't put Uki in charge as the planner.." Enna raised a brow, not believing a word she said. Y/n gulped and played with the end of her shirt. "Fulgur is the planner and he wanted his fiancé to help so-"

"Speaking of, Maria and I got you this!" Rosemi handed Y/n a neutral beige coloured gift which was decorated simply.

Y/n happily accepted the gift. "Thank you, girls." She placed them onto a table which is filled to the brim with presents from other friends. The table was too occupied, she had to place the gift on the floor near the foot of the table.

As Rosemi and Maria excused themselves to talk with other guests in the party, Millie approached Y/n. "What gender is it?"

Y/n shook her head and shrugged. "I don't know, Fulgur made Selen and Elira in charge of the reveal."

Enna's placed a hand on her mouth. "Uh-oh, bad idea." She exclaimed. "If this party is shit, I blame Uki entirely."

"Do you have a personal vendetta against Uki-?"

"What? No, no, why would you think that?" Enna placed a hand over her chest. "I have a personal vendetta against everyone here, except you."

Y/n raised a brow in realisation of the white haired girl's words. "Wait, you hate my brother too?-"

"Okay! I'm hungry, can we eat? I'm straving! I flew in Australia, slept in a shitty hotel and got here the moment I woke up!" Enna walked away from Millie and Y/n to join Selen.

Millie looked at Y/n. "Don't worry, she's just jealous of Shu."

"I'm not jealous!" Enna exclaimed from afar.

"Ignore her, let's chat with the others!"

° • ~

"Uh... Elira, we have an oopsie." Selen called out for her sister.

Elira looked at both Y/n and Sonny and gave them an apologetic look. "I'll be back.." She smiled, she then stood up to join Fulgur, Uki and Selen.

"Is this overwhelming for you?" Sonny asked as he looks at his wife with a gentle concerned look. "If you're tired, you can rest,"

"No, I'm fine Sonny. Thank you for worrying but don't worry about me okay?"

Sonny smiled and held her hand. "Anyways, I noticed my brother kept glaring at me whenever he sees me with you." The blonde looks over his wife's shoulder.

Y/n gave him a confused look and turned behind her. Alban sure was glaring but the moment she turned, he grinned and decided to sit next to his best friend.

"Hey bestie!" Alban gave Y/n a side hug. "Congrats, by the way."

Y/n ruffled Alban's hair gently. "Thank you, Alban. It's nice to hear it from you."

"Of course it's nice hearing it from me," Alban's eyes drifted to Sonny. "My brother got you pregnant." He says between gritted teeth.

Sonny smiled as his eyes were closed but there was a dark aura between the two. "Of course I did it, she's my wife. Also why are you the protective one? I don't see Shu-senpai complaining."

Alban stuck his tongue out as he held onto Y/n arm.

"Alright you two, it's time to cut the cake haha.." Elira called as she sweated anxiously.

As the main lovebirds prepared themselves to cut the cake, Elira, Selen, Fulgur and Uki stood on the right side full of distress.

The other guests however were excited, they've already told the couple what they hoped the baby's gender would be and of course Shu got smart and said: "As long as it's a healthy baby, I don't care honestly."

Y/n and Sonny held the knife together, they sliced the cake into a triangular shape and pulled out the slice.

The cake was frosted white on the outside with purple writing on the top saying: "The baby is..?"

Sonny grinned in hopes for his desired wishq. "It's a.." His smile then faltered when he sees the colour of the slice. He looked at his wife in shock, his wife also looked at him in confusion.

The slice they got was blue in colour but the other half of the cake was red?

The four planners cheered. "Yay, a pair of twins! Haha.."

The sounds of party blowers could be heard. "Yay, it's an Elira and a Fulgur- OH WAIT..." Millie gasped in realisation. "A boy and a girl!"

Sonny turned to his friends and sure enough, they nodded. Uki handed him the envelope containing the babies' genders and indeed they were a pair of twins.

"Well," Y/n started. "We both got what we wanted, both at once." Sonny smiled at her words and placed a kiss on her forehead. He pulls her close to him and laid his head on hers.

"We're going to be the best parents ever."

Fin