II

The two friends squealed at each others' presence and came to hug one another.

"Y/n!!"

"Alban!"

"Y/n!"

"Alban!"

Then, the two proceeded to cry out each others' name from a happy tone to a sad tone. The other four guys and the previous six guys looked at the two in confusion.

"They know each other, Sonny?" Luca asks a tall blonde who wore gloves. He just shrugged and titled his head in confusion at the sight.

That is until he remembered something, his eyes lit up as well as the purple haired guy and the white-haired guy. "Y/n!" The three boys went up to hug her as well.

"...They know each other?" Ike asks Yugo. "And please don't tell me a light bulb will suddenly appear and you're going to-"

"Ah! Kyoudai!"

Ike sighs. "As expected.."

Alban pushed his friends away whilst holding Y/n closely to him. "Go away! Y/n is my bestie, not yours!"

"Wow, talk about being friendless."

"You introduced her to us!"

"Albanyan.. that's not fair!"

"I like her."

Everyone looks at Yugo silently. "What? She's cute." Alban and his other three friends look at Y/n again. "Yeah, now that I've seen her up close, she is cute." Uki complimented.

"Couldn't agree more!" Alban says, looking into a flustered Y/n's eyes. "Okay, Alban, you need hands off to have some space." Someone pulled her out of Alban's grasp and held her in their arms instead.

"That's not fair, Sonny, she's my friend!" Y/n's eyes widened at the mention of the name, she looks up to see a tall blonde man holding her in front of him. "Hi!" Sonny greeted with joy.

"And she needs her own space, Sonny. Hands off our sister."

"She's not your sister, mister rizz ass!" Alban then glanced onto another copy of Shu "HIKARINO???" Luca laughed at Alban's nickname for Mysta, Hikarino looked at Alban with cold eyes, and Shu, however, gave him an apologetic look.

Vox noticed the atmosphere was very chaotic and decided to step in. "Alright, how about everyone fuck off and let us spend the rest of the day with Y/n?"

"Hell no! Y/n and I known each other for so long!"

Uki folded his arms together. "How did you not know what Shu and Hikarino looked like? She sent you pictures!"

"Oh yeah, that is weird. Weirdge if you ask Luca," Fulgur sided with Uki. Alban's face reddened in embarassement. "I-I was too fixicated on Y/n okay?!"

All the teasing was seen by Sonny as he let's out an annoyed scoff while maintaining his signature sweet smile on his face. It seemed like he's gotten himself a rival.

° • ~

From the conversation of accidentally meeting Alban and his friends, Y/n was taken to hang out much longer with Shu and his friends instead since they respected that they wanted some time together.

Hikarino however..

"What do you mean I don't get to spend time with Y/n?" Hikarino asks Ike nicely but anger could be heard in his tone.

Ike sighs for the hundredth time explaining. "As Ike said, this is a hang out with Luxiem. This doesn't apply to you," Vox explained again.

"So? What difference would that be? I'm Shu's twin brother!"

Ike mumbled something under his breath which seemed to make Hikarino get aggressive.

Shu had to step in and stop Hikarino from almost killing the defenseless Ike. He's just thankful that Y/n was distracted talking to Alban.

‎‎‎‎‎
After that incident with Hikarino, he was sent home by Shu with Yugo volunteering to take him home as he said he wanted to go somewhere near the apartment.

Sonny likes Alban better • 6 members

ReaRu
Thanks for sending my brother home @DJAsuma!

DJAsuma
No problem y/n!

ReaRu
Did he give you any trouble?

DJAsuma
Nope! Don't worry about it, he talks a lot though..

ReaRu
Ah
Just being goofy

Negi.lvr
I never thought your brother was our senpai

ReaRu
You guys work with Shu?

Ukiki
Yeah but we work in different places.

FuOvid
How's the hang out with our senpais?

ReaRu
They're very talkative
esp the blonde one

Negi.lvr
What

ReaRu
Not you, the cutie himbo Luca

Negi.lvr
He's not cute.

Ukiki
> Yeah because he's hot

FuOvid
:person_standing:
😭2

Ukiki
You're the hottest babe

DJAsuma
Get a room you two..

Negi.lvr
What yugo said ^
Also what Uki said but its directed to Y/n

ReaRu
😦😳