XXI

Sonny Brisko was known as the most nicest, caring and helpful man to his neighbours, occasionally saying hello and helping the elder neighbours with physical labour they could not do.

Everyone in the neighbourhood knew he was married to the sweet Y/n Yamino, now known as Y/n Brisko, as he had once invited them to their wedding's after party.

When asked by their older neighbours what Sonny does for a living, the blonde had to answer; "I'm head of the VSF's department,"

Everyone believed him. All thanks to one of the neighbourhood's couple who saw him once helped a someone while fully fitted in his proper uniform known for one of the Virtual Special Forces' officers.

No one around the area they live knew about Sonny's actual work and what he does and he would like to keep it that way.

Even though he's married to Y/n, Sonny felt like he had to accomplish more and take a step further with his wife. Although he was seen as patient, deep down he actually couldn't wait.

But as a loyal husband he is, he would wait for his wife until she's ready.

Hell, even the mention of having their versions of mini-mes would get her face all red.

Here he is now laying on the couch in the living room with nothing to do. He and Y/n shared every chore in the house.

He earns the money, she buys groceries.

She cooks, he cleans.

He does the laundry, she folds them.

Since they did everything the day before, Sonny had nothing to do.

That was until a message popped up his phone.

Mysta • online

Mysta
Do you have a pc

Sonny
Hello Senpai
Yeah, I do. Why?

Mysta
Cool
Wanna play Leuage?
Leuge
Lauge
Lagueu
Luegue
Legume
Leueg
????
Leugue
Leuaeg
Oh my fucking god.
LoL

Sonny
You mean the 5v5 game League of Legends??

Mysta
Holy fuck, YES!!!
I mean-
Yes 😊

Sonny
No thank you, I'm not interested
You can ask the new interns

Mysta
Only the new intern named Aster likes playing with me :((

Sonny
Get new friends

Mysta
Fuck upu
You
B1-3 are scary
Especially the girl from B3 that argues with Uki and Kyo a lot
She calls me bitch sometimes..

Sonny
Enna-senpai..?
✅️1
Why are you bringing Nijisanji colleagues in this..?

Mysta
Bc Aster works at Niji lol
He's in Branch 6

Sonny
Oh, my junior :0
I thought you meant the police department interns

Mysta
Nah, fuck that

Well gtg find a nww victim to paly Leugue wiht

Sonny
Have fun

Luca • Online