-ˋ₊˚. :K-PROFILE-ˋ₊˚. :

ALEXI (BTS); Alexi Facts and Profile

Y/n Profile and Facts: Y/n's Ideal Type.

Y/n or Alexi (알렉시) is a member of the South Korean boy group BTS and a beatboxer and rapper under Big Hit Music

Y/n or Alexi (알렉시) is a member of the South Korean boy group BTS and a beatboxer and rapper under Big Hit Music. For her solo releases she uses the stage name Alexi.

Stage name: Alexi

Birth Name: Jung Y/n

Position:Beatboxer, Lead Rapper, lead dancer, Sub vocal.

Birthday: April 14, 1994

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Height: 5'5

Weight: 45kg

Blood Type: B

Nicknames: Panda, Princess, Shortie, Honey, WWB, Pikachu, Nation's wife.

Representative Emoji: 🐼

Y/n's's Spotify List: Y/n's Favorite Tracks

Instagram: @JungY/nofficial.

Facts:
--Born in Gwangju Seoul, South Korea and moved to Australia after a few years.

- She has a 6 years old sister and a 3 years younger brother-Ji hoon(TXT)

- Hobbies: Writing, dancing, beatboxing, rapping, painting.

- Specialty: Ballet, gymnastics.

- She was a contestant on unpretty rapstar, ranked #2.

- She has trained for 3 years.

- She was scouted by both SM and CUBE when she was dancing on the streets of seoul. But later she got scouted by BigHit and was selected there.

- She used to dance, rap, beatbox on the streets of seoul.

-Pets: 2 pets, 1 russian black cat whose name is Leo and one black female shih tzu, name is Padfoot.

- She was a part of a competitive dance team in high school.

- She studied at the Sydney University.

- Her inspiration is Queen Latifah and Nelly Furtado.

- SHINee was her first K-Pop group (that she stanned).

- Her dream place to visit: India.

- She can pick up choreography pretty quickly.

- In college, she studies very basic Japanese.

-If she wouldn't have been a kpop idol then she would be have become a game developer.

- Her dad taught her how to write poetry and stories.

- Her way of relaxing: A can of Pringles and either Netflix, horror movies or watching James Charles on YouTube

- Her guilty pleasure is her overconsumption of Pizza - she likes Pizza a lot

- She used to work at her mother's cafe.

- She really like Vindaloo (an Indian dish)

- She really loves Billie Eilish's voice and enjoys her dark aesthetic

- If she could have a superpower it would be Levitating things, so that seh can take things without getting up from her place

- She is also a fan of the Chinese girl-group 7Senses

- Alexi is a mentor for k-idol trainee and also in Australia.

She has 6 piercings. (vLive on March 25, 2020)

- Her favorite Disney princess is Mulan.

- Her favorite K-Drama is 'GOBLIN'.

- Her favorite flowers are Lavender and Lilies.

- She prefers Books over movies.

- If she could be an animal, she would be a panda.

- Her favorite season is winter.

- She likes sunsets more than sunrise.

- She likes Pizza.

- Her favorite number is 14.

- Her Chinese zodiac is Cat.

-She love to play PUBG and FORTNITE.

- She is a recurring guest on "Skool of K-Pop" radio show and talks about K-Pop industry as the "Physics teacher."

-She is close friends with Nayeon and Jihyo(Twice), jackson wang (got7 ), Mamamoo all members, kim chungha (soloist ). Dami (Dreamcatcher) ,jessi (soloist ). kim jennie (blackpink), IU, CL. Noah Centineo, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Camila Cabello, Miley Cyrus, Steve Harrington, Harry styles.

-Her cousin who is a kpop idol, Jung Wheein (Mamamoo)

- She is obsessed with HARRY POTTER and AVENGERS.

-- She is a big fan of Andrew Garfield.

- On October 23, 2016, her solo album TOXIC was released.

- Y/n is ranked 10th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".

--Y/n is ranked 2th on TC Candler's "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020".

- Ranked 1th on TC Candler's "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2021".

-Ranked 1th on TC Candler's "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2022".

- On February 24, 2020, Dispatch revealed that Yoongi and Y/n have been dating for around a month. BigHit refused to comment on the matter.

- Y/n's ideal type: Someone is same as her, work hard on their dreams and who is cold to others but a softie to her only.

- She was featured in the BBC documentary "K-Pop Idols: Inside the Hit Factory."

- Her favorite song recently is "Billi Jean' By Michael Jackson. (2021) (V LIVE Q&A 2021.02.10).

- Her favorite guilty pleasure film is "Big Fish".