Toxic

3RD PERSON'S POV.

The airport was buzzing when they had stepped out, instant screams and cheers from the fans rung.

Y/n grabbed onto Yoongi's arm as she looked nervously at the crowd and bit her lip. Yoongi nodded at Jin, who had given him a look to watch out for Y/n and he wrapped his arm around her instead while she clutched on his jacket.

Fixing her mask, she sighed. The group was rushed towards the exit with guards surrounding them. The crowd rounded up to them, screaming and calling out to them as the walked past.

Y/n winced as she felt someone tugging her hair roughly. She looked back and tried to get off the grip by slapping it hardly and it finally left.

Y/n sighed and gulped, looking around she found many fans rushing over to them but the bodyguards were fast to stop them.

"You bitch, get here!" She heard a voice and then someone was tugging onto her wrist.

She turned around quickly and saw a girl looking at her furiously. She tried to pull away but more two girls came and started to help that girl.

"Leave me!" Y/n screamed, pulling away her hands but couldn't.

On hearing her voice the boys turned around and quickly ran over to help. Her personal bodyguard Minho, dragged that girls away after the boys pulled her away from their grip.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked her, holding her hand softly.

She nodded and they started to rush towards their car.

As they were walking they could hear many girls screaming to Y/n to let go off Yoongi and many other negative things.

This made her furious. She clenched her jaw, her grip on Yoongi's jacket tightened. Yoongi noticed, he looked down at her and squeezed her hand, comforting her.

Y/n sighed and her grip loosen. When they reached to the car, they quickly went and sat down one by one.

Last was Y/n to be seated and as she was going inside, someone picked her up by her waist from behind. She alerted herself and started to elbow that person hardly.

They left her and she turned around to see a boy around 30, holding his nose but when he looked up, he smirked.

Y/n was about to throw a punch at him but her bodyguard was fast and told her to get inside while he handled the boy's business.

"Are you alright love?" Yoongi asked immediately as she seated herself beside him.

She just hummed and looked out of the window but quickly backed away as many fans and toxic fans were banging onto the window.

Yoongi hold her waist quickly and started to rub her arm. She sighed in the touch and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"That was quite a good elbow attack" Jungkook said, breaking the silence.

Y/n looked up at him and smiled. "I know"

The boys sighed after seeing her smile and smiled at her. Then they started to talk about how the atmosphere was there at the airport and Y/n just listens.