The Night

2021

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore harmonized with the distant laughter of Y/N and her bandmates on Juju Beach. The orange hues of the setting sun painted the sky, casting a warm glow over the group. As the day transitioned into night, the stars began to twinkle above like a celestial masterpiece.

Y/N, found herself captivated by the beauty of the night. She wore a white strapless dress that flowed with the gentle breeze, her hair cascading down in loose waves. She stood near the shore, gazing at the vastness of the ocean and the sparkling stars overhead.

As the night progressed, the group of friends decided to have a bonfire on the beach. The flames danced in the darkness, casting flickering shadows on the sand. Eventually, the others dispersed, leaving Y/N and Yoongi alone by the dying embers.

Y/N settled down on the cool sand, Yoongi following suit. They sat side by side, staring at the remnants of the bonfire and the vast expanse of the night sky. The air was filled with a comfortable silence, broken only by the gentle lapping of the waves.

"Look at the stars," Y/N whispered, her eyes fixed on the cosmic display above. "They're so beautiful."

Yoongi glanced at her with a soft smile. "Yeah, they are."

Y/N turned to him, catching him gazing not at the stars, but at her. She chuckled, knowing him too well. "You're not really looking at the stars, are you?"

Yoongi smirked, feigning innocence. "What? Of course, I am."

She shook her head, amusement twinkling in her eyes. "You're such a tease."

Yoongi chuckled, but the mischievous glint in his eyes turned into something more sincere. He took a deep breath and gently reached for her hand.

"Y/N," he began, his voice sincere yet tinged with vulnerability, "there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

Her heart skipped a beat as she turned her attention fully to him. "What is it, Yoongi?"

He hesitated for a moment before confessing, "I... I really like you. More than just as a friend."

Under the soft glow of the moonlight, Y/N's heart raced as she gazed into Yoongi's eyes. The world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them in that magical moment. The night air carried a gentle breeze, adding a touch of enchantment to the scene.

Yoongi's features were illuminated by the moon, casting a subtle silver glow on his beautiful face. Y/N couldn't help but feel a mixture of excitement and nervousness. This was the moment she had been waiting for, the moment to express the feelings that had been growing inside her.

A small smile played on Y/N's lips as she gathered her thoughts. "I... I've admired you for so long," she confessed, her eyes never leaving his. "Your passion, your talent, everything about you. And tonight, i thought I telling you about my feelings but guess you are faster than me." She chuckled causing Yoongi to chuckle too.

A flicker of realization crossed Yoongi's eyes, and a warmth spread across his face. Y/N could sense the connection between them growing stronger with every passing moment.

Their confession hung in the air, creating a sweet tension between them. The moonlight seemed to dance around them, casting a romantic spell. Without uttering another word, Yoongi gently took Y/N's hand, and they stood up, sharing a moment that transcended words.

In that quiet night, under the canvas of stars, two hearts found solace in each other's company, and a new chapter began for Y/N and Yoongi.

Yoongi leaned in, his lips hovering over hers. "Now, we make the most of this starlit night."

And under the celestial canvas, surrounded by the gentle sounds of the ocean, Y/N and Yoongi shared their first kiss, sealing a confession that bloomed under the twinkling stars.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK. 

I was going through too much in my life and with my exams, family and friends it's hectic. So i took a break and ig i'm fine now, but I thought that doing this does remove my 'stress' if i can call that so yea. 

I'll be updating again and time to time. Thank you for those who tills reads my book. I love you all❤️