DEBUT♪

"okay! Guys 10 minutes break!"

We shouted falling down on the floor, exhausted.

It's going to be our first concert and we're practicing as hard as we can. We released 2 albums which are Skool luv Affair, Danger and Wild. We're going to promote our albums to others seeing their are less fans in other places.

Before this we went to LA for hiphop and all, American hustle life. Yep that one. We had fun and it was great. Although Colio was a bit strict that doesn't matter.

Anyways, we're going on our first ever tour. Red Bullet tour. We will be starting from South Korea and then to other 6 cities in Asia and after that Malaysia, America and what not.

We're doing our best for the concert. It's their and mine first concert and we're really nervous.

My family told that they will be visiting in Korea's concert which made me a little relief.

"Okay! Thank you" Teacher said.

We bowed down thanking him, he left the room and we fell down on the floor again.

"Wah! It's so exhausting!" Jimin shouted.

"I can't feel my legs" i said as Hoseok slid next to me with a water bottle. "Thanks"

"Welcome, let's go to our dorm!" He shouted.

"Yah! Don't shout" Yoongi snapped, breathing heavily.

"Yah, you don't shout!" I snapped back.

"Hey, why do you always argue with me,huh?" He looked at me through the mirror.

"It's just that you're so annoying" I rolled my eyes and drank the bottle.

"Enough you two" Jin stopped Yoongi, as he stood up. "Let's go I'm hungry "

"Ah! Me too" I and the makneas said, standing up ever to quickly.

"Yah, now you feel your legs?" Namjoon chuckled.

"Yes, anything for food" I nodded.

"My bestie" Hoseok hugged me tightly.

"Yah, hobi ah" I whined telling him to move, but he hugged me tightly and I sighed in defeat.

"Let's go" mumbled Yoongi as he walked out of the dance room.

----------------
"Y/n ah"

I looked over to see Hoseok with a camera. I smiled at the camera.

"How do you feel?"

"Very nervous" i said as the hair stylist curls my hair at the end.

Today's the day. Concert day. Shit. I might piss myself on stage. We've practiced day and night. Doing our best. The place where we will be performing is huge. And we're nervous that so many people will see us perform live. Let's just hope for the best.

"Same, it's like when I auditioned for BigHit" he laughed.

"Same same" I laughed back.

"Noona, is her hair done?" He asked the her.

"Just a bit " she said. Hoseok nodded and sat down beside me while talking.

After my hair was done, I walked out with Hoseok and Taehyung. Taehyung said he wanted to shoot a fake MV so I decided to record it.

We went down and started to record. He raps about how he loves to rap and his aunt and is embarrassed to rap.

We all laughed when it finished and went back inside the dressing room.