-ˋ₊˚. :SHIPS: MAKNAE LINE: . -ˋ₊˚.

(you're ship with Jimin), Jimixi, Jimi, Pexi.

Material bitches, Cutie pies, Flirty friends.

Y/n and Jimin are one of the innocent flirting ship

Y/n and Jimin are one of the innocent flirting ship. Always slightly teasing eachother which fabs absolutely loves. A lot of dark gazes and a lot of sarcasm.
Which she was introduced to them, he was not so happy about a girl being in a boy band. He talked with her but with no so respectful. Y/n noticed it and she started to feel awkward even though she's elder than him, she gets scared of the gaze he used to give her.
Day passed by and she started to talk with him, Jimin was not interested but when he saw that she is very good with others he also started to talk with her and got to know eachother.
Jimin once said in his V Live when he was a bit tipsy with his other two maknae friends, that he is slightly intrested to Y/n, but after that he disagree. Even though he's the king of flirt, he gets all blushy when her Noona flirts with him.

(You're ship with Taehyung), Taehyuexi, Jaehyung.
Gucci friends, chaotic couple.

This ship is loved by all the fans

This ship is loved by all the fans. They are chaotic, Gucci lovers and siblings. Always fighting, doing some pranks and all. They prank eachother the most and would bicker around about who is best prankster.

When they first met, Taehyung was very happy to meet a Noona. Always stayed by her side, clingy which doesn't matter Y/n, she adors the maknae. Ge always do his aegyo which cause her to smile fondly at him. He's her angle.

Y/n and Taehyung give eachother Gucci clothes and shoes in their birthday. When Y/n becomes the Gucci brand ambassador, her was very happy and told her to give him everything in free forgetting that they are celebrity.

(You're ship with Jungkook), Jungkooxi, Jeong, Jalexi.
Noona's lover, Gamers.

Jungkook is totally head over heels for her

Jungkook is totally head over heels for her. As we know he loves noona's and so when Y/n was introduced he was very shy. Like he used to avoid her and not talk with her. Always hide in his dorm.
But Y/n took a step and started to talk with him slowly to make him comfortable. When he was comfortable, he always hug her whenever there is a chance.

He teases her about her height and she always gets mad. But with her sassy mouth she make him shut his mouth.
They would play overwatch together anywhere, everytime.

He said in a V Live once that his crush is Y/n but he try not to fall for her forever as he know that she loves some guy.
Is someone who is non kpop fan sees them together they would tell that Y/n is very young compared to him, beacuse of her face and her height.