Seo Joon(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

July 2016.

We were all going to visit the hwarang set, to meet Taehyung after a long break.

He has been selected for a role to play a side character, I can't wait to see him performance and in TV soon.

As we got down from the car, we looked around at the set. It was so cool and vintage.

I took out my phone and started to click pictures. We moved forward as one of the workers their said, where Taehyung is.

And we saw him inside a room, wearing the traditional hanbok, blue color. His hair tied up.

"Waaa, Taehyung!" We all exclaimed. He looked up and smiled.

We moved towards him and hugged him tightly.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked as we all sat down on the bed or either on the floor.

"Just visiting you" I smiled.

"Thanks, let's go meet the others yeah?" We nodded and let him led us to his friends.

We got into another room and saw other 3 guys with a girl. Go Ara the main female lead, Choi Min ho I know him from the group SHINEE and Park seo Joon.

I looked at him and stopped to take in his features. He is handsome, very handsome. I did met handsome boys and all but he is so good.

The shining smooth skin, the lips, eyes everything were so... perfect. I just stared at him, feeling this weird thing in my stomach.

"Guys, meet Go Ara noona, Choi Min ho, and Park seo Joon hyung"

We all smiled at eachother and nodded. Seo Joon looked at me and blinked, we stared at eachother for a minute and then he smiled. I smiled back and looked away from him.

We all started to talk among themselves, I was talking with Go Ara unnie, but afterwards she was called by one of the manager and she had to go.

I sat there, listening to everyone talking when I saw Seo Joon sitting beside me. I gave him a smiled, he smiled back and it felt silent.

"So...how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, It's really nice metting you" I smiled.

"Same here. Like Taehyung always talks about BTS and especially you." He chuckled softly.

"All good I hope" I chuckled too.

"Of course. Also you're songs are lit" He said with a fire motion.

I chuckled and thanked him. We then started to talk about things, we were getting along well. We exchanged our numbers and bid goodbyes to everyone as we moved away from there.

When I reached our apartment, I saw Seo Joon messaged me.

Seo Joon: Hope you reached there safely. Also, Do you have time? We could call, if you would like to.

I smiled at the message and replied.

Me: Yes, we reached here safely. and why not, we could talk in call, at 5pm?

Seo Joon: Awesome!

I chuckled at his fast reply and went outside from my room to help Jin with cooking.

We all did our lunch and watched a movie, and after that some of the boys fall asleep, while I was awake in my stuido, making some new songs.

I got a notificaion, I peeked at the screen, Seo Joon. Taking my phone, I opened the messgae, he asked whether I'm free now.

Shoot, I forgot that we planned to call.

I replied yes and he called right after.

We talked among ourselves about our hobbies, likes and dislikes and everything till we hung up the call and It felt good to have a new friend.

For days we talked, either vc or chat and we were getting close.

Days to weeks, weeks to months and an year.

The more we talk, the more I felt the wired feeling again and I knew, I was falling for him.

It was an year now and I had got a kdrama suggestion to shoot, where I will be the female lead and guess who is the male lead, Seo Joon.

We were really excited to see eachother and did our shoot very well.

One day, after our shoot, we went to his house, talked, dranked and then one thing lead to another, he kissed me, we had sex afterwards. We rememberd what happened the next day.

We tried to get it over but he proposed me and I said yes.

It was going very well, smoothly.