-ˋ₊˚. :SHIPS : HYUNG LINE: -ˋ₊˚.

(Your ship with Namjoon), Jamjoon,Nami, Kixi.

Sibling relationship, Bickering Couple.

Y/n's and Namjoon's relationship is very funny and Mysterious at the same time

Y/n's and Namjoon's relationship is very funny and Mysterious at the same time. They are like a sibling who argue a lot but then they would go to museums and spend their time together. Fans always ship them as a sibling one beacuse Y/n also complain that he should call her Noona seeing she is 5 months older than him, but he disagree and call her by silly names which make her easily angry.He tells that she is his pikachu, short tempered, cute, short.

When they first met, they were really comfortable around eachother always, he would ask her over and over again about her when he sees her being a little alone.

Being the only girl in the group he always protect her no matter what. He always blush whenever she flirts with him. He always looks at ger with a smile. Forehead and hand kisses.

Y/n would always steal his hoodies seeing his is way bigger and comfy for her, for which Namjoon don't ask feeling tiny butterflies in his stomach whenever he sees her in his hoodie.

------------🍷-----------

(Your ship with Jin), Seoexi,Alexin.

Mom and Father Relation, the cookers.

A confused ship. Sometimes couple, father daughter, or mon and dad, and what not. She  and Hoseok are the only one who laughs at his jokes and give him nore jokes to tell which intrested Jin. Y/n likes to admire him while he is cooking causing him to blush like hell. They would cook a lot together. She teaches him new recipes and Jin loves that.
Forehead and cheeks kisses.

But apart from that, they are vey shy well Jin actually. Y/n being only 2 years younger than him gets the chance to flirt with him. She flirts with him the more seeing how easy it is to make him blush. He would complain not to but she wouldn't listen. They are the two daddy and mommy jokers of the group. Always cracking something up time by time and laugh at themselves at the joke not enough caring if anyone laughed or not.
When they first met, he was treating her like a baby and give her every food he had beacuse she was very skinny at that time and told her to eat as much as she wants beacuse she's now in JinHit not BigHit.

------------🍷-----------

(You're ship with Yoongi), Yoonexia, Ming, Mlexi,Slexi.

Old married couple, Cuddlers, Badass Couple.

This ship is one of the strongest amongst ARMY

This ship is one of the strongest amongst ARMY. The way Yoongi wouldn't scold her for not pranking him and doesn't care about skinship with her. He focus hard not to show his sofie side of her but end up doing itt causing everyone to tease him. Y/n always loves to cuddle with him to sleep.

He allows her to get with him in his studio only. Whenever he changes his password he would tell her. He was not so angry when she changes the password herself and him begin staying outside.

Neck kisses, cheeks kisses.

When Yoongi met her, he was cold and not talked with her seeing she is a girl. But Y/n made a statement which made him interest in her.

Y/n likes to steal his clothes, like everything, she thinks his style is calm and cool. They would always support eachother. Y/n doesn't dare to flirt with him after he started to flirt back which was uncontrolled by her.
They always have a late night talk and other things.
------------🍷-----------

(You're ship with Hoseok), Joseok, Hoxi, Juxi.
The Jung, best friends, Fashion bitches.

The cool duo. Fashion, dance, all together. They're best friends forever, they know their deepest darkest secret that know one else knows. They're each other's shoulder to cry on. Cold and Flower. Fans like their ships the most reminds them of their best friend.
Y/n also teaches him some new dance moves and make him proud.

Cheeks and head kisses.

Hoseok was very happy upon seeing her in their group. He used to have a female best friend in his school time but she died of cancer and after that was very lonely. When he met her, he saw something of his previous best friend. This best friend thing no one knows exept BTS.

This bond of them makes other member jealous and they make their fun.
They said if they both doesn't get married at the age of 40 then they will marry eachother. This made the fans crazy and started to ship then like a couple.

The first time they met, they knew they are going to be best friends.

                  ------------🍷-----------