My brother

2016

It was another bright day with more practices. We were just in the dance room after practicing and lying down on the floor.

"Today teacher did us bad" sighed Jimin.

"Aishh" I murmured stretching my body.

"Y/n" our manager called me. "Bang Pd nim is looking for you in his office"

I raised my eyebrows looking at the members, they nodded calming me down a bit when they saw me worried. I stood up and walked out and into Pd nim's office.

"You were looking for me?" I asked knocking his door.

"Ah! Yes, come in" he smiled.

I walked inside and sat at the seat infront of his desk. "Is something wrong?"

"No no, everything perfectly fine" he smiled.

"Pd nim, stop smiling, it's getting ne more worried " I furrowed ny eyebrows.

"I- okay sorry" he chuckled. "Okay serious, how many siblings do you have?"

"Um..2, one older sister and a younger brother. Why?"

"Hm...so..Jung Ji-Hoon is your brother?" He asked looking down at some papers.

"Yes..why?" I asked worriedly.

"Is this him?" He showed me a paper with some info just like how I gave for ny audition and a boy picture and that boy is my brother.

"WHY IS HIS PHOTO ON IT?" I shouted taking the paper and examine it. My eyes widened when I saw that he's here, to become an idol.

"Why are you so worried? He's good at everything and his rapping It's so good, reminded me of your audition time"

I felt proud of him that he's good at something but why didn't he told me?

"He's selected btw, he's in room 16 fifth floor, you can meet him" he smiled.

I bowed and quickly ran to the room.

I opened the door and scanned the room, there he was. Standing in a corner with couple of boys.

"Ji hoon" I walked up to him and called him.

He turned around and his eyes widened before he smiled widely. "Noona!"

He hugged me tightly, lifting me up lightly. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me you will be coming here?"

He pulled back from the hug, looking at ne for a second he broke into a smile wiggling his hands from the side of his face "Surprise."

I looked at him with a straight fave and he cleared his throat. "Um.. seriously I wanted to surprise you"

"Does mom, dad and Juno unnie knows?"

"Of course" he said with a smile. "And they're happy about it"

"Okay.. I'm also happy but u know how it is, the diet and all the--"

"Noona, don't worry, nothing will happen to me" he said placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Alright" I sighed. "So! Party?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes!" He shouted bidding his new friends goodbye we walked out of the room and went to my dance room to tell everyone.

"I'm gonna meet the boys?" He asked, his hand shaking as we stood outside the room.

"Yes, of course" i said placing my hand over the doorknob but Ji hoon stopped me. "Wae?"

"I'm not ready yet" he said fanning himself.

"Oh stfu and c'mon" I said grabbing his hand and we walked inside.

"Hey guys!" I shouted grabbing the boys attention.

They turned around woth a smile but it turned inti a frown when they saw Ji Hoon hiding behind me.

"Guys! I would like y'all to meet someone" I pulled Ji hoon out. "Guys! This is Jung Ji Hoon my younger brother, soon to be idol"

"Wahh!! Ji hoon my brother!" Hoseok shouted and hugged him tightly.

Soon everyone came and hugged him, leaving Ji hoon sweaty and blushy. "I'm your big fan!" He shouted when Yoongi hugged him.

"Oh? Really? Thanks" Yoongi chuckled.

"Yes, I've covered all your songs , it's in my phone actually, let lemme-"

"Ji hoon, it's okay, calm down" I patted his arm as his hands were shaking as hell.

"Yes mate, I believe you and I hope you become most successful rapper in the world" Yoongi smiled at him.

"Ne" Ji hoon smiled back.

"Alright guys, we're going to party tonight, not the bar one home one beacuse of Ji hoon getting accepted in BigHit okay?"

The boys nodded and so we all walked out of the building and into our dorms.

Jung Ji hoon