The Fazbender experience

Error.

Error.

Error.

Rebooting...

Critical error.

Organizing...

Weird, robotic voices filled your ears, as you slowly drifted through the purple tubes. They argued with each other, alternating in volume and pitch.

Errors... Rebooting... Organizing... what exactly is going on?

Those were no ghosts, and possibly not aliens. They sounded like machines, screaming in panic as their code scrambled. You found yourself gaping ahead, as images started flashing before your eyes. They floated in air, as if holograms of your own memories – you caught an image of you getting choked out by Dave. Your head spun after it, as you continued floating further.

You flew right through another image, and it made you shiver. It was cold and moist. You looked forward, drifting slowly towards another memory. It was from a third person's perspective, as if a camera was hung above you. It was you – your body laying on the forest ground, blood seeping from your head. Wind softly ruffled your hair, and a beetle crawled on your forehead. You were staring straight ahead, unblinking.

It was disturbing to say the least – staring at your own corpse. You knew you weren't dead, but the image still gave you the creeps.

You flew past many more memories, some still images, some as if recorded by CCTV, some looked as if a popular youtuber found your body and decided to put it in their vlog.

Then, there were other images. The first one you saw; you recognized the place right away. It was Fazbear's Frights. Through the narrow, dirty hallways, Springtrap roamed aimlessly. He twitched, and spasmed, never really keeping still. And the noises he made... those were the most disturbing. Weird gurgling, like what you heard from the most recent William; and wheezing, as if Willy's corpse was trying to take a breath with its rotten lungs.

The image disappeared from your line of sight, as you rounded a corridor.

Rebooting...

You heard a couple of those robotic voices to your right.

Another image showed up – it looked like a recording from a security camera, right in the corner of a big party room. A version of Freddy's for sure. Near a wall, stood a woman. Her back was to the camera, making it impossible to see who she was. But she was gesticulating pretty wildly, thrashing her hands around, clearly yelling at the man in front of her. He... he looked like a humanized version of Vincent. And he did not look friendly. He was by far the biggest of them all; sure, Peter Griffin was huge, but he lacked in speed due to his weight. This one looked like he lived in a gym.

A Chad-William was not someone you wanted to face. His arms were crossed on his chest, and a lazy smile played on his face, as he seemed to look through the woman. He had pale eyes – that's what they all had in common. Creepy, dead, pale eyes. They almost didn't seem to reflect any light.

You barked with laughter, as you saw the woman flip off the human-looking version of Vincent with both hands, and then she walked off camera.

The image once again disappeared from your view, and another one appeared. That's weird... it was the scene, where you heavily insulted Vincent at a dinner table. The phone man, and grape man sat at it, and spoke to air. You weren't there, but they looked to be speaking to you.

You started moving faster, just as you got curious about what the hell was going on in that one.

Rebooting complete.