Unusual interrogation methods

Virus.

You sat up in your bed, finally waking up in the ugly eighties house. For some reason, it felt nice to start the day like this, and not to be immediately thrown into a life-or-death situation. The sky outside was grey, clouds completely covering the sun. And the room – as you looked around it, you saw how old it was. The wallpaper was peeled off in some places, revealing drywall. The wood of the furniture was chipped, and the window was scratched up and foggy from dust.

Why was the house becoming older, the more times you appeared in a reality?

But this was no time for deliberation. You finally had a clear goal – getting the badges. It was like collecting Pokémon in that one mobile game. Sans the trespassing on private property.

You were in the clothes you first fell asleep in – still smelling of alcohol. Even the ghost of a hangover loomed over you, like your student debt, as you stood up from the bed, and marched over to the bathroom. It looked even worse than the last time – the stained porcelain was even more yellow, and there was even mold on the ceiling. You stood under the flickering, sharp light, and lifted up your chin. There was a dark, purple ring all around your neck. Definitely from getting your head cut off. Even the earlier slash was hidden under the thick rim. How in the hell would you explain this to someone who asked? Well, you probably would come up with a ridiculous lie, but still; this was by far the most visible wound. It's good that none of them really hurt the day after.

With a deep sigh, worthy of an angsty teen, you went over to the dinner table. Maybe you would get some more directions? Or maybe some cool drugs?

As you approached the newspaper laid on the table, your eyes widened. This wasn't another blurred out article. Bold, red letters were written all over the two visible pages, two sentences repeating themselves over and over again: "Kill William. Get badges, get freedom".

This was a confirmation. The badges; they were your ticket to finally leaving this cursed place. If you ever managed to escape, you were never touching a computer again.

You looked around the table, but to your disappointment, there were no drugs left anywhere for you. Maybe you should use that authorization? Though, you promptly decided that it was a bad idea – this William killed you twice; you shouldn't be risking being high around him.

You decided to not waste any more time, and go get that badge. Just like last time; leaving without killing him first probably wouldn't be an option. These men were inherently hostile, no matter how you played the situation. Or maybe you just got on their nerves?

The puke-green car in the driveway was now rusted in places. The colors on it, mixed together, looked like the inside of a Taco Bell toilet bowl.

Just as always, you sat in your car, started it. After it hiccupped a couple of times, it finally came to life, and you drove to the most awful place in the world – a children's entertainment venue.

You soon arrived at the packed parking lot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The cars and people roaming around looked all the same, as the previous times. You even managed to park your car in the same vacant spot, that was free the other two times. You carefully made your way inside, shielding your ears from the children's screaming, as if you were a fussy toddler.

The music blared from the speakers, as the ugly animatronics stood on the stage, moving like your grandfather after his second fall down the stairs. Though, this time, they seemed somehow different. The previous time, there were no discrepancies, but now Freddy seemed a little bit... stained. With newfound curiosity, you pushed through the sea of people, and just as you managed to squeeze through the crowd, you collided with someone.