But that's just a theory; a game theory

The computer, overheated as always, stood atop the graying flesh in the room. You've noticed just now, that it had stopped moving, pulsing altogether. The machine whirred loudly, as the rabbit GIF was displayed right in the middle of the screen. The background was darker, and the rabbit was not smiling – he wasn't wearing a scowl either. Its mouth was pressed in a thin line; so thin in fact that from a distance it looked like it had no mouth at all. It only stared at you, with those tiny, white pin-points, as you approached.

-'Sup? - You cautiously walked over to the screen. - What's got you all sad, buddy?

-You. - It responded with a single word.

You chuckled, and reached for the drawer. There, you slotted in the additional two badges.

Virus deletion... 87.003449% complete.

A muffled, robotic voice spoke from the screen. Then, it went black and the next second more icons began appearing. Most of them were adorned by a red rim – a sign that you won't be able to enter. Yet, one available image caught your attention – it was just a plain room. It didn't look like your room; the layout was all different, and it was bigger. It looked like a tiny apartment. There was a bed, then further stood a couch, and in another corner was a small kitchen with a table.

-What is that? - You muttered, curiously tapping the image. It enlarged, and just for a split second you saw yourself laying in the bed. How curious.

Then, you felt the familiar pull. You embraced it. After all, this could very much be the last reality you had to travel to. Home was never closer than now.

You slowly sat up in the unfamiliar bed, in an even more unfamiliar room. The sun was shining through a window, right behind the bedframe. Yet, this time, the it was low. The sky was painted shades of orange and red, as the sun set.

Before you could even catch a good look around, you heard a phone ringing. It sounded awfully similar to that red rotary phone you used some time ago. With a quick glance, you noticed a stationary phone, sitting on the small dining table. You slid off the bed, making sure you were actually normal sized, and approached it. It wasn't red this time; instead, it was a dirty beige. It rung and rung, as you sighed and picked it up.

-Uh... Hello? Hello, hello? - A familiar sounding voice spoke from the other end. You rolled your eyes, at the static-y sound.

-Hi... - You grabbed your forehead, already feeling the annoyance bubble up.

-Hi there! I just wanted to remind you that you're starting your shift in a little over an hour. Don't be late! - He said in a cheery tone, and hung up before you could retort.

-Huh. - You mumbled, setting the phone down.

You spun around, looking at the small room you were in – a shitty apartment for sure. If you opened a cabinet, a bunch of cockroaches would surely jump out at you. With that thought, and slightly disturbed, you went over to the front door. Right next to it was a small shelf, on which a bunch of keys was placed. You looked at them – some were undoubtedly keys for the front door. There was also a car key.

So, you had to drive over to your job , which was probably being a minimum wage worker at Freddy's, and find William there. Another, boring scenario. Yup, I said it. It was getting boring. As much as the inevitable possibility of death kept you on your toes the first few times, the punishments for actually dying were barely there. There was nothing exciting about not being able to die, while being stuck in a weird simulation of sorts. If you were immortal in real life; ho, boy. The things you would do... Drugs, bitches, crime... Ah, the American dream.