Trailer park heist

It pulled you into a dark space. You weren't sure, if your eyes were really open. So, being the genius you were, you poked yourself in the eye.

-Ow! God damn it! - Your voice echoed through the empty space. Yup, definitely open.

Error. Error.

Quiet voices whispered all around you. They weren't as loud as usually. They didn't sound confident; as if there was something in the room with you, something they were scared of.

A putrid smell hit your senses. It smelled just like the abandoned mall Freddy's, only more distant.

A whimper, somewhere in the darkness made your heart skip a beat. It echoed, bouncing off any possible, unseen surfaces.

Something told you not to move. Not to call out. To try, and act as if you weren't there.

You stayed completely still, trying to see through the dark; trying to hear another sound, yet your loud pulse drowned any other noises out.

The darkness in this room – it was not normal. It wasn't, as if someone just turned off all the lights, shut all the blinds. It was nothing. You stood, in the middle of absolute nothingness.

Creating escape route...

Please wait...

You didn't dare move your head towards the voices. You knew you were being watched.

The smell got closer. You scrunched up your nose, focusing your eyes forward. Another whimper, and your knees felt like they were made of jelly. It was so much closer.

Two, small, glowing eyes appeared a mere foot away from you. Those weren't animatronic eyes – they hung low, as if belonging to a child. They were bloodshot. They stared at you, wide and unblinking.

And as they stared, dread filled your body. You felt the hatred – their hatred.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

The words wormed their way into your head.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, relax your body.

Relax my wh-

With inconceivable force, you were pulled back. You felt like your organs would fall out of you, as the glowing eyes disappeared in the distance. Purple light once again engulfed you, as you fell to the fleshy floor of the computer room.

You shot up, looking around in panic. This place was safe; no more hateful eyes watching you. Just an amused, cartoon rabbit.

-What... was that? - You looked up to the screen.

-Oops! Looks like you saw something you weren't supposed to! - It responded, as you slowly stood up.

-What were they? Whose eyes were those?

-They were not meant for you. Don't worry about them. Come on, enjoy the game! - It blew your questions off.

You angrily stormed to the screen, pressing your clammy hands against the thick glass. It was awfully hot, but you remained.

-Man, fuck your games! - You yelled, hitting the screen. - Fuckin' delete yourself, so I can go home! - You kept hitting the glass, very stupidly. In the blink of an eye, the rabbit disappeared, and you accidentally hit an image. As it enlarged, you realized your mistake. - Oh, fuck! No, no, stop it! - It was too late, as you got pulled into the machine.

The chirping of birds, and sharp light made your eyes squeeze tight, and then open wide. You quickly sat up; well, tried to . With a loud thud, your forehead connected with a wooden plank, and you fell back onto the bed.