Tim's funny story

With a loud splash, you landed in a river of thick liquid. It stung your eyes, as you tried to breach the surface, choking on it. You opened your eyes for a few seconds, before closing them again. In those quick moments, you saw you were inside one of those fleshy tubes, drifting in a river of purple liquid. The same one, that dripped on you when you fought the first Dave. Your feet had no leverage, as you desperately tried keeping yourself afloat, the liquid and its fumes making your eyes feel as if they were about to melt from your face. And not just them – it got in your throat, burning worse than the first shot of vodka you ever took.

Finally, your toes managed to touch a slippery surface. The river carried you further, as the ground got higher, letting you place your whole feet on it. You were able to emerge from the pool of fluid, crawling onto the fleshy shore and coughing up purple. You sat on your knees, rubbing your eyes, trying to make the stinging just a little bit more manageable. You finally opened them, and as your blurry vision became more focused, you noticed something strange. This was an actual room; not just an endless tube as it was always before.

You slowly and ungracefully stood up, only briefly noticing your lack of clothes. Being naked like a newborn was the least of your worries.

In front of you was a giant computer screen – probably thrice the size of an average billboard. It went all the way up to the tall ceiling, and looked, as if it was merged into the flesh of the walls; singular translucent veins hanging from it and pulsing every now and then. Through them, the purple liquid flowed into the screen. Now that you were looking at it; it resembled a cooling liquid for those fancy computers. This room seemed older. You felt the purple flesh shifting under your bare feet, as you slowly crept closer to the dark screen.

It suddenly lit up, making you jump. The background shone a loud shade of purple, and a minimalistic image of a yellow rabbit popped up in the middle of it. The animal didn't look friendly – it smiled, but it was a malicious smirk. Its hollow eyes were narrowed, as the mouth opened wider for a second, then it closed the next. The motion looped for a few "laughs", before stopping for a second or two, then repeating.

You once again started walking closer, and the floor seemed to move about more, the closer you got. Just as you stood in front of the screen, and tried touching it, feeling the heat emanating from it, the rabbit GIF disappeared. In its place, hundreds of images popped up. Some moved, some were looped moments, some were just still images.

You looked up in awe, as all the images reached up to the ceiling. They were all full of different Williams. Just like you saw before, some were unknown versions of him, some were of you as the main character. Some seemed glitched, for in the place you were supposed to be standing, there appeared scrambled pieces of code – all weird numbers and commands that you could not understand.

As your eyes moved further down, one image caught your attention. It seemed the most glitched, out of them all. It was dark, and lines of code constantly flew by a single silhouette. It was a view from above, but you managed to recognize the person from their ugly, red snapback that they always wore – it was your dealer, Tim. Well, one of your dealers. One person can't have all the drugs, right?

Tim stood among the code, pacing back and forth. You saw as he vaguely bent over something.

-Dawg, you really gotta lay off them pills. - He said, as if to someone much shorter than him. Or someone sitting, or laying on something. Then he stood up, paced around some more, and finally disappeared off screen.

That was weird.

What did Tim have to do with all this? Different to William, Tim was actually a real person. On top of that, you haven't talked to him in a couple of weeks. This didn't make any sense.