Chapter 16: Flowers, Tattoos, and The Things You Never Said

a/n: smut ahead.

ΔΔΔ

"What kind of flower am I?"

"One that even god would die for."

....

The first and only time you got a tattoo was back when you were in college.

It was a gift from Jiwoo, having you introduced to one of her friends, who happens to be a tattoo artist. You were confused at first when she said she'll get you an invisible tattoo, asking why it had to be invisible. Jiwoo only gave you a grin, with words such as "It's a surprise."

You wanted to protest, especially when it's more painful than getting an visible tattoo. You were upset that you suffer for something that you couldn't even see.

"Patience, my sweet." Jiwoo cooes, caressing your back to soothe the pain of the fresh tattoo at your lower back. "You will see it, you just have to wait. I promise that you'll like it."

And so you did.

But it has been taking so long, that you almost wanted to throw a tantrum. You've been whining nonstop. Thank heavens, Jiwoo's patience is longer than the world's longest river. Whenever you complain about it, she'll only chuckle at you and kiss you on your forehead, saying the same words:

"Patience, my sweet."

And god knows you wanted to be mad about how she always gets you only with those words.

It went like that for quite some time.

Until one night.

When the full moon was glowing all alone in the night sky. When the scent of the flowers scattered around your room were stronger than the usual. Jiwoo held you in her arms, having you sit on her lap as you face yourself in front of a mirror donned in glowing ivy vines. Flashing yourself all bare, skin coated in sweat. Jiwoo's delicate fingers working their way to your glistening folds, mouth latched on your neck as you throw your head back, sighing softly.

"Such a pretty flower for someone like me..." Jiwoo whispered as her palm stretching against the canvass of your body, fingertips grazing your hardened nipples.

You couldn't think of anything to reply, your lips only parted to release tiny pants as you squeeze your eyes shut. But then Jiwoo would cup your jaw to lift your face.

"Eyes up at the mirror, my sweet." Jiwoo commanded, waking you up to your senses. Your eyes met hers through the mirror as she looked at you with so much desire. You tried to hold your gaze but failed miserably when two of her fingers entered inside your dripping hole. You rolled your hips to meet her thrusts, desperate for more friction.

"You look so hot like that, love." She mumbles as her lips trace your jawline up to the shell of your ear, softly nibbling it after. You let out a sharp gasp, almost sounding like a moan if you didn't cover your mouth with your hand.

"It's okay, you can be loud for me." Jiwoo reassures, picking up the pace.

You started spilling incoherent words right after she said that. Your mind is too clouded to even process whatever she replies every time you moan her name.

"So tight, my sweet. Are you close?" Jiwoo groans.

"Yes!" You breathe out, panting heavily as you try to  meet her thrusts. Suddenly, Jiwoo pulled out her fingers, making you whine.

"No, no, no! Please! Please Jiwoo--"

"Shhh, please calm down baby." Jiwoo said softly, holding you on your hips to lift you up and turn you around. Now, you're facing her, with tears in your eyes.