Prologue

A/N: Sort of an AU. There's more than just the four kingdoms in Remnant. Atlas, Vale, and the others are just the biggest. Also, The Great War took place much earlier than in cannon

Legend:

""= people talky bits

[]= robot talky bits

{[]}= setting change

_=_=_=_=_=_

The Great War. The bloodiest conflict in Remnant's history. A ten year struggle that threatened to tear the Kingdoms apart more than 200 years ago. A conflict that would inevitably unite them against a common enemy.

In the years following The Great War, the kingdom of Atlas sought to expand its borders. One of their first colonies was a small kingdom called Solaris, located on the northern land mass of Sanus.

With Atlas's help, Solaris advanced in the realms of industry, technology, and economy. But it came at a price, many thought was too high.

Solaris's faunus population suffered heavily from the very beginning of Atlas's occupation. High taxes, discrimination, and harsh treatment that they were not used to before Atlas, plagued the populace. Anyone who spoke out against Atlas, human or faunus, suffered the consequences.

Rioting and protest soon escalated, and eventually reached a breaking point when Atlas committed the ultimate betrayal.

In an attempt to quiet the populace, they publicly executed the Royal Family of Solaris. The fire of rebellion that was burning, erupted into a full-fledged Revolution.

Led by the faunus Selvia Nightingale, and her human husband Nikolai, The Revolutionary army sought to unite the other Atlas colonies under one banner, and remove Atlas from their lands.

9 long years later, they succeeded. Atlas pulled out of Solaris and all the surrounding colonies. Solaris and the other 6 kingdoms that were colonized, united to form The Solaris Imperium. The Nightingales were named the Emperor and Empress. They declared that Solaris would be a beacon of hope for any who face oppression. They stated that all humans and faunus under their rule would be free and equal.

In fear of Atlas's return, they built an army of their own. Using stolen Atlas tech, defect scientists, and their own resources, they created the Titans. Piloted mech suits designed to take on Atlas's own mechs.

Only the best of the best got to drive them. They were known as Pilots.

Using a special neural link, Pilot and Titan became a single unit, capable of taking on an army.

More advancements were soon made. Robotic prosthetics. Robot soldiers known as Specters.

And even the first full fledged artificial intelligence.

Though that one is still a secret.

Today, Selvia and Nikolai's promise still holds strong. The original 7 kingdoms have now grown to 13. Every year, hundreds of humans and faunus immigrate to Solaris in search of a better life.

You are (Y/N) Nightingale. The son of Scarlet and Anthony Nightingale. You and your twin sister Luna will be attending Beacon Academy in Vale in two days time. Although Solaris does have its own, it has been your dream to attend Beacon after your first Vital Festival 10 years ago.

This is your story...

_=_=_=_=_=_

[YOUR POV]

You slept soundly in your bed. The weight of the covers pressed against you. The warmth of the sun against your skin. The sounds of the Capital welcoming you as you slowly awoke. It seemed like this would be a peacfu-

Allied with Giants [RWBY x Male Titan Pilot Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara