Death Valley

Legend:
""= people talky bits
[]= robot talky bits
{[]}= setting change

_=_=_=_=_=_

{[BEACON LOCKER ROOM: THIRD POV]}

Luna stood next to (Y/n) while he sat on a bench, strapping the last piece of his armor on.

"So which team are you looking to get in?" she asked him.

"Yours, obviously." he responded with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes. "Still wanting to fall into the twin stereotype?"

"Well," he started, strapping his helmet to his side, "maybe we'll get lucky and not end up as partners."

She chuckled, strapping on her dust bandolier. They closed their lockers, and Luna bumped into a girl with red hair and bronze armor.

"Oh! Sorry about that." Luna apologized, helping to steady the girl.

"Oh no it's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going," the girl apologized.

The girl locked eyes with (Y/n), and her face flushed slightly. "Umm,,, im Pyrrha. Pyrrha Nikos."

Luna shook her hand. "I'm Luna Nightingale. This is my brother (Y/n)."

(Y/n) kissed the back of her hand. "Pleased to meet you."

"Really?" Luna asked with a roll of her eyes.

"What?" he questioned with a smirk. "A Nightingale man is nothing if not a gentleman."

"Nightingale?" a voice echoed from behind them. They turned to see a girl in a white dress and wearing a tiara. "As the 'Royal Family of Solaris Nightingales?" she asked.

"Welp," Luna sighed. "There goes our cover."

"We had a cover?" (Y/n) asked. "I just figured it was a matter of time til people found out."

"Listen," Luna turned to the girl. "Please don't do the bowing or anything, it makes us uncomfortable."

The girl scoffed. "A Schnee bows to no one."

"Schnee?" Luna asked.

"As in one of the largest dust producers on Remnant?" (Y/n) interjected.

"Of course," she admitted, flipping her ponytail.

Luna smirked. "The same ones who were charged with unfair labor practices towards faunus?"

"Indee-- Hey!" Weiss yelled, getting angry.

The twins chuckled. Across the room, two sisters were bickering.

"Making friends really isn't that hard Ruby," Yang berated her sister.

"Says you! You love meeting new people. It's not that easy for me!" Ruby shot back.

"What about (Y/n) and Luna? And Anna? Jaune?"

Ruby blushed. "I don't know them well enough to be friends yet. And they don't know me either. They'll probably hate me when they get to know me."

"You can't possibly know that Rubes." Yang argued.

At that moment the locker next to Ruby slammed shut, startling the poor girl. They turned to see the redhead that Yang was staring at the night before. Ruby's yelp startled him as well, causing him to shout in surprise.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." he apologized. He was wearing a grey leather jacket with a red hood, with a red spider across the back. A red shirt beneath it, with a spider identical to the one on the jacket on it. Black pants with two holsters on his thighs, and what appeared to be batons strapped to his lower back.