Act 1: Chapter II

Celene never expected to work with giant Alien Robots, who called themselves Autobots from the planet Cybertron. They have lost their homes because of their war and now their enemy, Decepticons are here to destroyed all living things and ruled with an iron fist. She scoff at their selfish desire.

Right now, she is now working on paper work as she has her very own office. Reading about something that was not concern about it before someone knock on the door. She look up and walks towards to it and open it." Hey there Little lady!" A voice spoke up as she saw two metal legs in front of her. Celene looks up and was greeted by an autobot who wears a visor." Oh, hello Jazz" she spoke in monotone voice as she stared at the autobot lieutenant, who gave her a smirk on his metal face. "Aw, come on little lady! Live up a little and let me see you smile." He said with a smile as Celene stared at him, still remain emotionless making him sweat drop at her lack of emotion." Ah, nevermind then." he murmured as Celene continued to stared at him." If you got nothing to say, I'm going to go back to work." She said as she's ready to close the door but stop when Jazz stop her from closing the door with his digits." Wait! Wait! Hold up for a bit little lady. Your friends ask me to pick you up for lunch." He said as Celene blink at him before looking back at the clock that was hang on the wall to see it's indeed lunch time.

"Huh, i didn't notice." she said blankly making Jazz chuckled." So, ready to go?" he asked with a smile on his faceplate. Celene stared at him for a second, before pulling out her coin. Jazz watch her flick the coin up before landing on the palm of her hand." No." she said as she saw that the coin landed on tails making her turn around." Nope. I am not gonna aloud you starve yourself Little lady." Jazz said as he quickly snatch her and carry her back to the cafeteria. Celene blink for a second and stared blankly at the Autobot Lieutenant, who was giving her a cheeky grin on his faceplate as he carries her to the Cafeteria.

"There you are Celene! Nice to see your out of- Why is Jazz carrying you?" asked Epps as he turns his head to see Celene but stop when he saw Jazz was carrying her." Hey Epps!" Greeted Jazz with a grin while holding 7 foot 2 inches woman, who looks like she was about to kill anyone who decided to say anything, even she never show any emotion but her aurora tells her that she is not happy." Did you just kidnapped her from her work place?" Epps asked as He watch him put Celene down." Yep, she try not to go after she flip her coin but i decided not let her starve herself as i brought her here." Jazz said with a smile as Celene just gave him a blank look before walking away as she walk pass Epps.

As the two watch the 7 foot 2 inches walk away from them, Jazz turn his attention back to Epps with question look on his faceplate." Is she always like this?" he asked as Epps sigh and nodded." I don't know much about her past but something happened back then that cause her act like this. Before she was ship here to us before you guys came here on earth." Epps explained to him as he frown to where Celene just left." And her coin? Why she always have it?" Jazz asked again as he turn his attention back to Celene who just got out of the cafeteria, eating an apple as she was headed back to her workplace.

"Don't know, but something tells that that someone special that gave her the coin if she's having trouble to decided something." Epps said again as he watch Celene's figure disappeared from their sight." Huh, maybe this will be hard for me to crack it." Epps heard Jazz murmured making him look at him confuse." what was that?" he asked making Jazz snap out of it and look at him." Nothing. Nothing to worry about little man. Gotta go." he said while waving good bye before he walks away. Epps watch him go before shaking his head and walk away as he headed to the command center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celene sighed as she finished the paper work that the high official wanted her to finished it. She stretch her back to soothe the soreness before looking at the time on the clock. Seeing that it's time for the meeting, she stood up, grabbed the folders that needed to go, before heading out of the office. She walked ahead as she keep her gaze forward, ignoring the stares from each soldiers that she walk pass them. She could hear them whispering about her but she decided to ignore it.