Act 2: Chapter 3

Celene softly gasp as she sat up from the medical bed and breaths heavily as she stared eyed wide." Celene! thank the all spark!" Ratchet said in relief as he rush towards to her with worried look on his faceplate. " are you alright??" he asked as he began scanning her, just to make sure that she's okay.

"Im fine. . . " she mumbled, still unsure if the vision she saw felt so real. She saw a 9 year old, getting beaten up by her own family. That made her growl in anger, scaring Ratchet a bit when he was startled at her sudden growl." Celene? are you alright??? Do you feel any pain??" Ratchet asked with a frown on his faceplate. " Im fine Ratchet." she said as she stop growling and gave him a smile that made Ratchet blushed a little and clear his pipe throat as he look away from her.

"Ehem, the others are waiting for you now. The meeting was about to start and they are waiting for you." He said to her making Celene smile and gently gave a gently squeeze to his servo that made him froze and blushed furiously at this." thank you ratchet." she said softly as she stand up in her feet and headed out of the med bay, leaving heavily blushing ratchet, who was staring at his servo that Celene holds it with a wide optics before smiling a little.

'Primus, why did you make this difficult not to fall in love with you Celene??' thought Ratchet as he look at where Celene left before returning back to his duties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Celene arrive at the head quarters, she was greeted by many soldiers, who are relief to see her alive and well.

"Autobot twins, Skids and Mudflaps, report to Hanger Three."

Clene spotted an old ice cream truck drive passed her, making her almost lost her balance but manage to keep herself steady as she watch the two trouble makers before continueing walking. She could them arguing which  car they get before she heard something slammed on the ground before a sound of transformation echoed.

Celena arrives as she spotted Will, who was talking before he spotted her. "Celene! you're okay!" Will said in relief as Celene revert her height back to her original height." Will." she greeted before she noticed someone that she familiar with making her glared at him." Celene, i hope you remember Director Galloway right??" Will said as he notice how Celene glaring at Director Galloway, who quiver at her glares." Oh i do remember. . . .Trying to take my nieces and nephews for his own selfish deeds." Celene hissed as she glared at Galloway with anger in her eyes before turning away and walk away.

"Yeah, she looks pissed." Mumbled Will before following after her with Galloway trailing behind him, making sure that he stay away from Celene. As they arrive at the main area where computers and soldiers working." Alright, so this where we communicate with the JCS and this area serves as the autobot's hangar." Will said as Celene revert her height into giant form and lean against the wall as she keep on eye on everyone." Glad you're away Celene." she turn her attention towards to Jazz, who walks towards to her and lean against the wall as well.

"How ya doin??" he asked softly as Celene scoff softly." I feel like i wanted to kill someone that i do not want to see." she murmured making Jazz raise his optic ridge before looking at the directions where Celene is glaring at and saw who it was that made him frown." Oh Director Galloway huh??" he asked as he looks at her. Celene growls when he mentions that name." Sheesh, i dont blame her. He did try to take away her family to make them mindless weapon though." Sideswipe said as he joins, skating towards to them with Sunstreaker.

"Not to mention, she almost killed him if Optimus haven't step in to stop it." Sunstreaker said, even though he would love to see Celene murdered that stupid annoying human. "Secure link to JCS is up Major!" some soldier yelled in the communication center.

"Secure line to pentagon is now open."

Will stood in front of the camera with stern look on his face as he stared at the monitor that shows the general face on the screen." General??" Will spoke out of respect as he gave a salute to the higher up." Will, i saw the Shanghai op." General Morshower said with a frown on his face.

"We had a rough day out there." Epps said as he walks by and saw Celene and gave her a wave, relief to know that his best friend is awake and okay, making Celene nodded in greeting to him as she focus on the conversation before her." Yes sir. We have intel that i believe warrants an immediate debrief." Will said as he cross his arms to his chest." Now with your permission, I can't let you see him, but i would like you to hear from the leader of the autobots." Will said as Celene look at optimus' still alt mode.

"Proceed." said general Morshower as Optimus began to transformed as everyone watch him transformed till Optimus was now fully in his bipedal form." You got to wonder, if God made us in his image, who made him??" Epps asked as Celene remain quiet as she saw Optimus look at her in the corner of his optics as she saw him breath out of relief silently making her chuckle silently but smile softly a little before returning back into serious look on her face.

"General, our alliance has countermanded six Decepticons incursions this year, each on a different." Optimus explained as he stared at the general face on the monitor screen." They're clearly searching around the world for something. But the last night's encounter came with a warning." Optimus said as one soldier replay the words that happened last night.

"The fallen shall rise again."

Celene frown as she remembers that. Before she passed out when she receive a vision. Althought she did gave everyone a scared because she almost died long time ago and they already have enough trauma for today." The fallen. Meaning what?" General Morshower asked with a frown on his face.

"The origin unknown. They only recorded history of our race was contained within the all spark and lots with its destruction." Optimus explained as Celene remembers when Will told her the battle at the mission city." Excuse me! With this so-called Allspark now destroyed, why hasn't the enemy left the planet like you thought they would??" Galloway asked making Celene growl.

"Here we go." she mumbled in annoyance making both Jazz and Sideswipe chuckle softly at her as Sunstreaker just smirk. General Morshower looks confuse who's voice spokes up making Will sigh and begin the introduction as Galloway began to climb his way up to the communcation." Director Galloway, Our national security advisor. . .the president just appointed him liaison. . . .w hich is. . . . . ." Will trails off as he could hear Celene's growls." Well, i guess i didn;t get that memo. . . and from what i heard, it appears Celene sounds like she's not happy." General Morshower as he could hear Celene growls.

Galloway finally reach on the top as he face towards to Optimus, who was staring at him blankly." After all the damage in Shanghai, the president is, um. . .hard pressed to say the job's getting done." Galloway said before clearing his throat." Now, under the classified alien-autobot cooperation act, you agreed to share your intel with us, but not your advancement in weaponary."

"are you fucking serious right now??" hissed Celene in anger making Jazz and Sideswipe chokes a bit when they heard her curse for the very first time while Sunstreaker stared at her with wide optics in shock and disbelief.

"Okay, you been hanging out with either epps, or ironhide or anyone else who curse alot Celene."