Act 2: Chapter 1

WARNING!: There may child abuse and more terrible stuff will be on this story.

Terrified was an understatement, she couldnt return home and she couldnt return to HIM. Everything had crumbled down for her in a single day after waking up this morning to go do chores and do the cooking every single day. However, when she woke up and discovered that her so called step sister, had lied about her for ruining the prom dress and she received a lot of beating from her stepmother.

And worse of all, her very own father didn't even try to protect her. For he believed only to her stepmother and her stepsister. With that, she woken up by loud high pitch scream from down stairs." HEY BRAT! WAKE UP AND MAKE SOME BREAKFAST!" the 9 year old girl, Sofia, whimpered as she sat up from her bed as she swing her leg to the side of the bed.

She wear something that covers her bruises and scars on her small frail body of hers before coming out of her room and come down stairs. Cooking breakfast and serve them on the table, not before receiving a hit on her, causing her to fall on the floor." Useless brat. Get out of my way." her stepsister said with a scoff and disgust look on her face as she sat down her chair, happily chatting to her mother and father as the nine year old girl left the dining room and headed to her room, crying silently. 

She close the door silently behind her before she slowly slide down against the doorframe as she cry.' Why. . . .why do i suffer like this?' she thought as she whimpered before she flinch when her father yelled out." OI! BRAT! COME HERE AND DO YOUR CHORES BITCH!"

She quickly wipe away her tears and opened the door and headed out to do her chores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEW HOURS LATER,

It was night time and she was now crying silently at her bed, covering with new bruise and wounds on her back, arms and legs. After getting another beating from her step mother, step sister, and her father constantly after for one thing that she miss. Which is ruining Her step sister make up set.

She whimpered as she pulled the blankets off her and headed to her drawer to pulled out her med kit and start fixing herself, wrapping and sewing the new scars together, crying silently in hopes that her abusive family didn't hear her crying or else another beating from them.

Once she finished fixing herself and cleaning herself she crawl back to her bed and cry silently, wishing for her mother if she's alive, then none of this wouldn't happened. She close her eyes and cry silently. As the sleepness takes over, she start having a dream.

In her dream, she found herself in the dark. She was surrounded by the void before everything flash into light as she saw two giant robots from different fractions are fighting, scaring her before she gasp when she saw a woman, who stood between the two giant robots who appears to be the leaders, stopping them from fighting. 

Then the scene change when she watch in fear when an evil like eyes stared down at her, as it smile evilly at her making her whimpered but gasp when the same woman, who had mix blue and purple hair and appears to be japanese woman. Yet what made her look curious as she stared at the woman's eyes. Purple eyes that she never seen.

Sofia, woke up from her dream, gasping silently as she breathes heavily.

'who. . . .who is she?? and why. . . .why do i feel like. . . .she will save me from this??'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at Diega Garcia base,