Act 1: Chapter VII

"Hey Celene! If you're wondering where are they right now, they went home. Also! the little one wanted to give you this!"

Celene stared at Epps as he puts down the gift that was made by her two youngest nephew and niece before they left the base. She looks at him and gave him a nod and said," thank you Epps." Epps nodded while smirking as he left the office. Celene continued to stared at the data pad that Prowl gave to her to finished the report. She mentally happy that her family went home, safe and sound. However, there's one particular memory came to her mind during her nephews and nieces stays on the base.

~~~~~~FLASH BACKS~~~~~~

Eliza got some gifts from epps. Which one of his gifts are sheet magnets. She love it so much as she start making drawings of cute little pictures and cuts them out before glues them together to the magnets and cuts another magnet sheet to make her very own personalized magnets.

So she began placing them on the autobots, since they are made of metal so she started with Ironhide. She would discretely place the magnets on his back of his legs as high as she could reach. Ironhide was a bit clueless, and can't see them until Lennox pointed out which Ironhide didn't believe him. Now he has over like 15 magnets stuck on his legs but he doesn't know at all no matter how Lennox is trying to tell him about it.

Eliza manage to stick about 3 magnets on Bumblebee with the help of Kevin of course who joins in as well. However, Bumblebee start to get suspicious about it but decided not to question it. Then Diana and Noel start joining as well, much to Celene amusement, even her face wasn't showing it but her eyes are. The four kids manage to put two magnets on Optimus, which was really hard to do so because they had somewhat had to climb on him and hope he didn't move.

Optimus, who somehow knew it from the beginning exactly what they were doing and when they were doing it to him. But he thought it was quite adorable, so he pretended to be oblivious about it and stand extra still whenever he felt one of them start climbing up to his pedes. Plus, he'll make sure none of them fall over when they were climbing on top of him just to place a magnets on him.

One by one, the four kids continued to make a game. If they place magnets in each autobots earns some points. The worth points are Optimus, Ratchet, Ironhide, and Sunstreaker, who dislike having magnets around his frame but didn't mind if Eliza and Kevin are the ones who put it on him.

One time, they got their aunt to join as well, which Celene made a giant bumblebee magnet and put it on Bumblebee, which surprise Bumblebee before beaming in pride to have it as he always place it on his chestplate, much to everyone amusement.

However, Kevin did something that amuse everyone. This absolute mad lad manage to stick a bright pink one with flower on it on the right side of Ratchet's helm, where he cant see it or feel it. But of course, everyone, including the other bots could see it as clear as a day and never said anything. Heck, Kevin even place another one on Sunstreaker and sideswipe. Not to mention on Ironhide as well. Lennox have to hold his laughter in whenever he sees it on the side of Ironhide's helm, who looks confuse why is he's holding laughter.

Jazz was trying not to laugh when Prowl also have the same predictment, which confuse the police autobot as he didn't know that Kevin has place a red flower magnet on the left side of his helm. The triplets, Arcee, Chromia, and Elita-one got little bit jealous after seeing that the other bots got their own magnets.

But they all beam when they found a magnet that mysterious appeared on her ankle after Diana and Noel manage to place it as fast as they can. Noel manage to sneak a laugh/crying emoji magnet with the help of Epps on the back of Ultra magnus' helm. He still hasn't noticed this particular magnet as he keeps wondering why everyone keeps laughing literally behind his back.