Act 1: Chapter V

"TWINS! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

Celene was walking by before she stop when two familiar figures zoom pass her. She saw that it was the twins, Sideswipe and Susntreaker, who were getting chased by Ratchet, who was covered in pink paint glitter all around his body. She stared blankly at the scene in front of her before she slowly turn around and walk away as she walk pass Arcee and Elita-one, who notice her walking pass by.

"Good morning Celene." Greeted Elita-one with a smile on her faceplate. Celene turn her head to look at them and nodded." Good morning to you as well." she greeted by before the two femmes follows the 49 ft. woman behind. The two femmes talk about something while Celene didn't say anything but she just listened to their conversation. Not long before she and the other two arrive at the command center, where three other autobots are there as well.

"morning little lady!" greeted Jazz with a grin as Celene look down at him." you too as well." she said with a small smile making Jazz grin at her." Did anyone seen Ratchet?" First aid asked as he arrive the command center, holding a data pad in his servo." I believe he's busy right now." Celene answered making First aid look at her confuse." what do you mean?" he asked as Celene look at him in the corner of her eye." He's busy chasing Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. He appears to be extremely mad right now since he was covered in pink paint with glitter." explained Celene, making Jazz laugh at what she explain to them, while the two femmes just giggle. First aid smile and chuckle while shaking his helm." Twins. Always getting themselves into trouble." he said with a smile on his faceplate." Does the twins always do pranks to Ratchet every time?" Celene asked while tilting her head to side, making the four autobots couldn't help it but coe over her innocent expression on her face.

"Pretty much." First aid answered." Mostly only Ratchet and Ironhide always getting prank by them. Sometimes, Prowl too."Jazz explained with a grin on his face as Celene look at him." They prank Prowl?" she asked as Jazz nodded." Yep." He said as Celene perk up when she heard the terrified scream and a loud clang echo through the base, making the four bots laugh while Celene just blink for a second." Looks like they were caught by Ratchet." First aid said with a grin on his faceplate after calming himself down.

Celene looks at him." what happen if they were caught?" she asked." either gave them a punishement or throw them into the bridge." answered Arcee as Celene blink in confusion." why would you throw them off the bridge? isn't that kills you when you were drop of into the surface of the water?" she asked making the four autobots stares at her before either laughing or chuckling or giggling at her." what? is something what i said?" she asked in confusion.

"What she meant is that the twins will be put on the time out." Ironhide came around after hearing the conversation with a grin on his faceplate."Oh." Celene finally understand it what Arcee meant." and what happens after they were put on the bridge?" asked Celene again." That's were Optimus and Prowl handle some punishment by giving them a lots of work to finished." Ironhide answered as Will and Epps came over.

"Morning everyone, Did you guys hear the twins scream in bloody murder this day?" epps asked as everyone nodded at him." we heard. We just explaining to Celene that this happens a lot." Arcee said as Celene was looking over First aid shoulder plate, looking at the data pad that his holding with curiousity in her eyes.

"I see." epps said with a smile before Elita-one asked them," what's brings you here??" both humans look at her." Well, we are here to tell something to Celene." said Epps, making Celene look over, after hearing her name have been mention." is something wrong?" asked Arcee with a frown on her faceplate." Well." Epps rub the back of his neck, while looking at Will. Will sigh as he looks at Celene, who was now looking down at them." Celene, you nephews and neices are here." Will said before yelping when Celene shrank down into her original height as she was now in front of him. Eyes narrowed as her purple eyes seems to glow brighter than before." what did you say?" she asked as the five autobots watch with wide optics.