Act 2: Chapter 6

Sofia slowly open her eyes with a soft groan as she sat up. She notice that she's at the room that was filled with medical device around him and she found herself laying on the hospital bed. Scared and confuse as she looks around her, trying to figure it out how she got here before a soft female voice spoke up." its okay, you are safe here little one." Sofia slowly turn her attention to the woman, who she instantly recognize.

Its the same woman, who have mixed blue and purple hair and unique purple eyes. Sofia notice that this woman appears to be a half Japanese and American." whe. . . .where" Sofia was about to say something before she start coughing. "shh, here. Drink this water little one." said the woman gently as she hand Sofia a cup of water for her to drink.

Sofia drink it slowly before letting out a relief sigh then look at her again." where am i?? who are you??" she asked in now clear voice making the woman, who saved her from the abusive home, gave her a kind smile before introcing herself." My name is Celene, and you're at the N.E.S.T Base, here in San Diego." she said to her as Sofia blink before tilting her head to side." Nest??" she asked in confusion making Celene smile softly." its a secret organization." 

"Is she awake now??" Sofia jolt when she heard a another voice spoke up making her look over and tense to see another stranger coming in the room. "she's very much awake Ratchet." Celene said softly as she stood up from her seat. Sofia stared at the new stranger, 'Ratchet' who appeared to be a doctor thanks to his appearance. "good, she gave quite scared on the base after you bought her here on base covered with bruise, wounds and blood." Ratchet said as Celene's smile disappeared as it replace cold look on her face.

"i apologize. I did not meant to scared everyone else." she said as Ratchet sigh before looking at Sofia." alright, lets see if you're alright little one." he said softly as he began checking Sofia's vitals and her health to see if she's deem alright or not. Sofia look nervous as she looks at Celene, who gently smile at her softly." hmm, she's fine now. As long as she's well rested and have eaten her food." Ratchet said as he let Sofia hop off the bed as she quickly rush towards to Celene side, refusing to leave her side.

"I understand Ratchet." Celene said to him with a nod before Ratchet spoke through the comms. ":I already told the other autobots to keep their holoform on when it comes around the youngling. We dont want her to start having another panic attack episode.:" he said as Celene nodded before she slowly guide Sofia to cafeteria to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celene guide the young child, Sofia, who introduce herself to her to cafeteria, staying very close to her side as Celene could sense nervousness and timid coming from the child. As she arrive, she was greeted by Epps as usual." Hey Celene!" he said before he notice Sofia, who was now hiding behind Celene's leg out of fear making him smile and kneel down, trying to show that he's friendly." hello there little one! names Epps!" he introduce himself to her as Sofia shyly peek her head out behind Celene's leg nervously before hiding behind her again making Epps chuckle softly.

"Ya hungry? here." Epps said as he place the tray of food on the table as he sat on the other side of the table as Celene sat down, helping Sofia to sat on the chair in front of the food. Celene shyly start poking the food before she slowly eat her food happily." glad ya eating now kiddo." Will said as he walk over and sat down." You already met Epps and Celene here. Name's Will." Will introduce himself to Sofia, giving him a friendly smile on his face. Sofia shyly nodded as she hid her face on Celene's arms nervously making both Epps and Will chuckle at that.

"Anyway, there's nothing to be scared of kiddo. You are safe here." Epps said softly towards to Sofia, who look at him shyly." cant blame her though, after all, Celene safe her from the abusive household though." Will pointed out making Sofia shivered fearfuly about her home. She does not want to go back to that hell hole again.

Celene gave will a look on her face that shut Will up for a second once he saw her giving him that kind of look that scared him before he glared at Epps, who was snickering at him. Sofia look around her before she try to stand up a little bit too fast causing her to fall over on her face on the ground. Then Sofia heard someone coming over and they grabbed her arms and lifted her up. Sofia blink in surprise before she found herself being lifted back to the seat." thanks for that Ron." said Will as 'Ron' nodded before backing up and sat down beside Celene.

Sofia slowly ate a spoonful off pudding and eating as she watch the rest talk to each other." how about him kissing you??" asked the silver hair boy with a grin before he got hit at the back of his head by blonde hair boy, who looks like him with not impressed look on his face. "Stop hitting me." said the silver hair boy as he hit the blonde hair boy back, which cause them to have hitting spree at each other before Celene gave them a look that stop them from hitting one another even more.

"you  guys are so childish." said the woman softly while sitting next to Celene as Sofia notice that all the soldiers have glowing blue eyes. Celene just sigh before gently patting Sofia's head, who froze at that before reaching both of her hands together and touch her head with wide eyes as she look at Celene with curious look on her face.

"are you not used of getting a head pat??" Epps asked with a frown on his face. Sofia shook her head." At all??" asked Epps asked as Sofia nodded making Celene and the rest frown at that." okay, looks like Celene will keep on eye on you until you have a love and attention that a normal human should have." Will pointed out as the others chuckle softly when Celene gave him a confuse look on her face while Sofia just tilted her head tos side.

"i swear, we have two of you both tilting their heads to side its too darn adorable to see i swear to primus."