Act 2: Chapter 7

Sofia was released from the Hospital two days later and was sent home with three blue horse pills and pain meds. Celene was taking her to her room, give or take. Sofia walk out in her old clothes and Celene came with Sarah, William lennox wife carrying a bag of new clothes." Here sweetie. I notice that Celene is having trouble choosing some clothes for you and i decided to help her out. Though i think we went over board." Sarah said while chuckling as Celene remain calm as ever as she place the bag on the bed.

Sofia blink before looking between Celene and Sarah with curious look on her face. Then she notice someone else behind them, which Both females notice it." Oh this is Brian." Sarah said as the boy with blone hair and bright blue eyes like the others making Sofia stared at him before hopping off the bed and hide behind Celene." she seems shy meeting new people huh Celene??" Sarah asked as Celene let out a hum as she gave a soft pat on Sofia's head softly.

"here, wear this on." Celene said softly as she nudge some clothing to Sofia, who took it and went towards the bathroom to change. Brian or Bee excused himself before leaving the room while the two woman waited. After few minutes, Sofia step out wearing  black skinny jeans and white shirt that says  'i am a tiger.'. She wears fluffy boots and jacket with fake fure on the cuffs, hood and hem." You look so adorable." Sarah coo softly while Celene just gave off a soft smile on her face. Sofia gave a shy look and embarrassment as she looks away, which  made the two woman chuckle softly.

"Come now. Im sure the others are waiting." Celene said softly as Sofia look at her before holding her hand softly as they walk out of the room. Will look over his shoulder, while holding his daughter in his arms and saw the new appearance of Sofia." You look nice and young. You should wear that more." he said with a smile on his face as Ron gave a warning glared towards the others who were staring at Sofia weirdly. Which confuse both Sofia and Celene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celene watch Sofia sleep peacefully on the bed before leaving her room as she gently close the door behind her." She's asleep now huh Celene??" Celene look up and saw Ironhide, in his bipedal mode inside his holoform, leaning against the wall. Celene let out a hum as she step forward, changing her height into much taller appearance." She is. . . she exhausted after so much happen around her. I am glad that you all didnt overwhelm her much." she said softly as Ironhide let out a soft grunt.

"Does she goes to school like Annabel??" Ironhide asked her as Celene paused for a second before shaking her head." I believe she did not. . . her parents must prevent her to go after. . . ." Celene frown as Ironhide growl in anger as he clench his servo into fist before calming down." I'll go talk to Will about that." he said making Celene nodded and gave him a thankful smile on her face." Thank you Ironhide. I appreciate it." she said making Ironhide blink before looking away  with small blush on his face." yeah, yeah. . . . .whatever." he mumble as he excuse himself as he left. Celene watch him go before heading towards the training room.

Next Day, Sofia accidently strain herself again and Celene need to take her to Ratchet, who look up from his work in his holoform before noticing her and Sofia." Oh. Hello Celene. Sofia How are you??" He asked before his eyes landed on Sofia's right hand before frowning." can you explain why your right hand is strained??" He asked as Sofia look away shyly as Celene explained." She was trying to do punching after watching me training though." Ratchet look at Celene then back to Sofia." Is that true??" he asked as Sofia shyly nodded at him making him sigh." alright, come. Let's get you fix." he said as Sofia slowly follows him behind. Then Sofia notice something was off after she got finished getting a check up. She saw that there's a lots of cars around her. The peter built semi, Ron's car, three motorcycles, blue, purple, and pink. A sport car which is blue, and more of it.

"Hey Celene." greeted one of the blue haired female with blue eyes with a smile on her face." Hello Mia." Celene greeted as Sofia hides behind Celene shyly before peeking her head out to look, which got the attention from the three." is that her??" one of the female with pink hair asked with a soft smile on her face. Which made Sofia felt so shy as she duck back behind Celene, making them chuckle. She only knows about Ron and Optimus thanks to Celene mentioning about them.

Celene move aside, exposing Sofia a bit making Sofia freeze for a second before she shyly look at them." she looks adorable!!" both of the females squeal before grabbing Sofia, who yelp in surprise and completely stunned at what just happened. They suddenly start petting Sofia's head much to Celene's amusement to see.

"Please keep her Celene." plead Mia to Celene making Celene blink at him." yes! please lets keep her here!" plead the pink lady making Sofia blink while Celene just blink owlishly at the two females." you might made Sofia passed out after you are overwhelming her." Ratchet pointed out making the three girls back up.

Sofia stumble a bit before leaning against Ratchet, who hold her steady before backing up. Sofia wince a bit when Ratchet gently took off Sofia's jack, revealing bandages in both arms." oh my primus! what happened to you?!" yelled Elita, from what Sofia heard from Mia, as both females surrounded her, hovering her like mother hens as Sofia blink at them.

Celene was watching the two female autobots in holoform disguise before looking at Ironhide and Optimus. "Im sure you two can get a turn to hovered around her." she pointed out making Ironhide stuttered out while Optimus let out a cough in surprise and embarrassment, much to Celene amusement.