chapter 4 - we made it

I was lying in bed awake i was really bored but I just didn't want to see anyone.

"Love" harry said from outside my room. He opened the door and smiled. I smiled back at him. He walked over to my bed and lay next to me.

"Listen y/n I did mean what I said I care about you okay I want you to be happy all the time okay. Gil is an idiot you know what okay" Harry said as I rolled over and moved into his chest.

"Thanks Harry. I care about you to" I smiled and Harry held my waist. He placed a kiss on my head and I closed my eyes. It had been a few hours and you and Harry were still in the same position.

"Captain our scouts have seen the Vks on motorcycles" a crew member said thought the door.

"Okay get the crew ready" I said being a light sleeper paid off when the crew had no brans to think that people sometimes sleep. 

"I don't really want to move" Harry said smirking. I kissed his cheek then grabbed my hat and walked out the door.

Me, Harry and Gil walked with some of the other crew member and we soon found the motorcycle. They were the only things that doesn't look broken, they were brand new. We hopped on them and started them just as a door open and the five famous Vks walked out the arcade.

"Get off my bike hook" Jay spat. As the crew member and Gil drove off

"That's not nice Jay" I said before driving off and hearing Harry laugh making me smile it had been and long time since I had heard his really laugh. We all drove off and Jay, Carlos and Evie tried to stop us but we cut them off and Harry laughed again at jay's struggle. After a while we had got bored and crashed the bikes off the edge of the isle.

"They will have to get out the barrier so the will lift the barrier here so we jump out when they come" I smiled and Harry nodded and so did Gil and me hide and waited for them to leave thought the barrier.

After a good few minutes of waiting they showed up and jay opened the barrier. They stepped thought and the barrier began to close and we all jumped through. Gil made a large grunt and startled the Vks. We had made it. we finally made it off the isle we could find uma and we could get everyone else off the isle so they could have a better life, a life they deserved. I jumped on Harry and wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him. Gil cleared he thought and Harry dropped me. Harry turned to talk to the Vks.

"So hey we are just coming for a wee visit" he smiled and we began to walk past them but Carlos pushed Gil and Jay pushed me and Harry. Harry notices and pushed Jay hardly.

"Don't touch her" Harry snapped and pushed Jay again and Jay accidentally nudged mal and the ember slipped out her and into the water. Before it could hit the water. A tentacle grabbed it and Harry laughed again and hugged me tightly.

"Uma" I whispered in disbelief. I thought she was dead or had been captured. Mal started shouting to uma that the ember can't get wet. blah blah blah 

"Uma" Harry and Gil shouted at the same time.

"That's my name" she said before disappearing under the water then appearing on the other side of the bridge. Harry made his way over to her quickly but me and Gil stayed back.

"Uma you swam off and forgot about us" Gil sounded hurt me and Harry would always talk about things like this but Gil kept quiet. I patted Gil back and gave him a soft smile.

"Planning her revenge on doubt" mal said tilting her head.

"Not everything is about you mal" I said I knew uma hated mal but she wouldn't need all this time to make a plan of revenge.

"I was looking for a hole in the Barrier to let everyone out." Uma said stepping forward looking at mal. Uma began explaining how good everything was out there as she was explaining she got very close to Harry.

Mal and uma began arguing about the fact that uma was not giving the ember to mal. Mal explained why they needed it. I laughed

"So you saying the good guy is know the bad guy" I laughed. Uma carried on going on about the fact that she want going to give the ember back while she didn't Harry kept trying to rest his head on my shoulder. Uma and mal went back to arguing. Uma made a offer. To let all the kids that want off the isle off the isle. I thought that was a great idea I knew many streets Kids that wanted off. Mal said no. I put my hand in Harry's hair and massaged his hair while we waited. Uma dangled the ember over the bridge. Mal quickly agreed. Uma said she would keep the ember because she didn't trust mal.

Evie tried to make everyone friends but everyone walked past her. I grabbed the gum that she was holding out for some to take. As soon as my hand was on the gum harry grabbed me placed his hand on my waist and took me away from Evie.