chapter 7 - no

We were walking back when we heard cilia screaming. I looked up and saw mal turn into a dragon and going up against Audrey. Uma must have panic when she saw mal trying to ignite the ember as she grabbed my bad arm. Uma called mal and told we were with her. Uma looked at me and I nodded. She began to chant with mal while I looked at Harry. He didn't know what was going on or what I was about to do. I ran up to him and kissed. He melted into the kiss he held my body gently. We pulled away and was smiling so brightly.

"Please don't add me some stupid girl list" I said before a shadow grabbed him and held him in place. Then it hit him. He knew what was going to happen. I took my shadow form and flew up to mal and Audrey.

"Y/n no!" Harry shouted he sounded like he was crying. I blink away a tear as Audrey shot at me. I stopped the blast with ease and began to distract Audrey.

"Y/n please" i heard Harry call. I looked down and saw him struggling against the shadow. I lost consecration and Audrey hit me. i was sent flying towards the ground. My power went and all the shadows stopped. Harry ran to catch me and he did. I opened me eyes and Harry kissed me passionately.

"Am I in heaven" i said not sure if I had die or not. Harry chuckled.

"No your with me and I'm never letting you go" Harry said stocking my hair as he lay me on his lap. 

i watched as mal and uma stopped the girl. everything went silent. everyone was shocked they didn't know what was happening up on the tower the walls where to high. after everyone waited for a few minutes which for everyone felt like hours. mal arrived with Audrey in her arms struggling to hold her obviously drained from fighting her a few minuities  before. i sat up on the group harry still sat with me. cilia ran to me and hugged me. i hugged her back and she sighed in relive maybe she didn't hate me as much as i thought she did. after cilia had left to talk to mal about something uma came up to us. she put her hand on my head and sighed. 

"you scared me so much. i thought i lost my bestfriend" she said sitting with us waiting for the guards to come and help as the spell wore off around the kingdom.