chapter 5 - you both look close

We made it Auradon. I looked around and everyone was sleeping. My sister pointed out the school they all went too. I rolled my eyes and Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me to steal with him. He bent down to a sleeping man and grabbed his wallet and began talking money out of it while mumbling things to the sleeping people. Sometime I wonder why I like this idiot. Wait do I like Harry. No I don't. But I do the holding hands and resting on each other. I am falling for Harry hook. Jay walked up to us and snatched it out of Harry's hand and gave it back to the sleeping man. Jay and Harry started bickering.

"Guys" me, mal and uma said at the same time. I looked at uma and she was looking at me. I turned to Harry as he walked to my side.

Carlos found his dog. Dude? And they began talking. Dude explain what happened. The Evie called out the fact that one of the band members Hannah had been turned into stone. Harry grabbed my hand. I felt butterflies erupted in my stomach. No I have to stop he just trying to tick me off his list. But maybe he not. No.

Mal and uma argued about where to go. They agreed to go to ben's castle and look for him. We walked around bens castle. Following dude. As we walked I saw a painting that had been destroyed.

"Well unless Ben had is nails done after the last time I saw him I don't think this is meant to be here" I said pointing to the painting. Mal breathing quickened. As she began to shout louder and followed the dog. We walked into what seemed to be a Armory. I grabbed Harry's hand I wasn't sure what had created those scratches I was kind of worried that think would jump out on me. Harry chuckled and brought me close to himself kissing my head. We walked over to one of the nights.

"Your lurking" Harry said holding you tight.

"You both look close" Jay commented

"Go away Jay" Harry said. We spent another minute in the room and we were about to leave when uma and mal started arguing. I watched the knight statue in-front of me and nudge Harry. Harry looked in the direction of my eyes. I tried to gain the girl's attention but they carried on talking. the statue moved again.

"Ladies me have a slight problem" Harry shouted making them look at the moving knights. All the knight came to life and I made a run for the door but the knights got there before me. I summoned my cane what was a sword. And stopped the knights from hitting me with there swords. We began fighting the knights and uma and mal were still fighting. Evie stopped them and we began to fight as one it was very fun. It was nice to fight as one and not against each other. all the knight lined up and I closed my eyes and opened them again. This time they were purple like my fathers. The knights stop and shadows crawled into them. Harry turned to me and rushed over to me.

"Y/n you know you shouldn't be doing this" Harry said holding my hands in his. I didn't listen to him and the knight started dancing everyone but me and Harry danced with them. Then mal and uma killed them. I closed my eyes and then opened them and blinked a few times. I felt really weak. I lent on Harry and he sat me down on his lap on the floor.

"That was stupid lass. Why would you do that" harry said in a serious tone. I smiled at him.

"I stopped them though" I chuckled

"Love don't do that again okay I need you... to stay strong" Harry said pausing before saying the last part of the sentence.

I smiled at him and hugged him. Everyone had gone to different sides of the room. Evie stood in the middle. She had an amazing idea of doing and ice breaker. She turned to Harry and told him she loved his ascent. I moved so my back as against Harry. Harry let out a small laugh before snaking his hand around me waist.