chapter 8 - first hand

I woke up in Harry's arms I must have fallen asleep. I nuzzled into. His chest and I could feel his grip tighten.

"Good morning love." Harry smiled and placed me on my feet. I saw Evie and mal sit next to Audrey sleeping body.

"She slipping away." I said making Evie and mal look at me.

"Stop using your powers" Harry snapped. I held his hand and smiled at him.

Uma stepped forward and told mal that she wanted to take a ride home she looked back at me and Harry and we nodded. I wanted to go home if i wasn't allowed to go back there. Auradon sound so amazing but I knew that the isle of the lost was my home. It was our home. We took the limo back over to the isle.

the drive back was silent. uma would be home i wont be in charge. this new think with harry would it last. was gill okay he hit off really well with jay they were planning this adventure and i think he was really exited and now that was gone. millions of thoughts ran through my head it really want sure what to think. i was snapped out of my thoughts when harry kissed my head. i looked out the window just as the barrier closed back to a live of survival i guess. i sighed as the limo came to a stop. we all got out. gil ran off as soon as his feet touched the ground.

i tried to shouted after him but he was to far gone. uma, me and harry walked slowly back to the ship. i walked a bit behind. i still had food on me that i had grabbed from evie castle just as me were about to get to the ship i took a sharp left down one of the allies. i made it to were i knew the younger kids played on the isle. i got there and all the kids froze. i new that my name was used to threaten people. so i really didn't want to scare them more than they already were. i put my hand in my pocket slowly and took the fresh food and placed it on what i think was a small table they had made.

i slowly walked away and turned my back and started making my way back to the ship. on my way i heard harry shouting my name. i sent one of my shadows to calm him down and lead him to me. i was walking when a arm was slung on my shoulder and i was brought closer to the person.

"where did you go lass" harry asked

i just smiled at him kissed him cheek.

"you went to the kids didn't you" harry smiled

"yeah stole all Evie's fresh fruit so though i would give it to them," i smiled but then my faced dropped

"what's wrong" harry asked pulling me into a hug.

"it just no of these kids will ever be able to get off the isle back when it was vk day they were all so desperate to get of the isle and i know why now. life out there is amazing fresh food everywhere. Evie's castle was warm when we walked in there was leaves on the trees and... i don't know why i'm so upset but there faces when they say the food look like they had just had been given the worlds best birthday present" i said harry rubbed my back.

when we got back to the fish and chips shop everyone was running around fussing over uma. i looked at harry and then looked at uma.

"uma!" i shouted over to nose. everyone stopped think that i would fight to be captain. "you need to chose a first hand and i'm not going to give you a chose okay. i would love to be your first hand you have done so much for me and i really want this position but i took over when you went here and i make harry my first hand and.." i was cut off my harry

"lass don't do this" he said but i had made up my mind

"uma make harry your first hand" i said looking at uma she smiled at me and nodded.

"okay everyone," uma said getting on one of the tables in the pub "if i'm no here you will take orders from harry, harry is now and forever my first hand" uma shouted and everyone cheered.

"love why would you do that i know how bad you wanted that" harry said holding my hand

"i know but you deserve it okay just let it go and enjoy your self" i smiled. harry pulled me into a very passionate kiss and then was dragged off by one of the crew members. i smiled and walked to the ship to get changed.

it had been about an hour and i was just doing nothing in my room when harry ran into my room.