chapter 9 - wait what

harry ran into my room nearly taking the door off it's hinges. 

"oh my god harry what the hell" i shouted he had just given my the biggest scare ever. 

"sorry but you have to come see this" harry said grabbing my hand. it looked brighter outside and the water looked cleaner when we ran past the to the main entrances. uma hugged me when we got there i looked around and there was a large crowed. 

"what i happening" i asked really confused. 

"just look" harry said turning me around to see the barrier falling down and a clean bridge appear when the bridge stop us from getting of the isle land. this only happened once but was short lived because just as it was coming down it was stopped and went back up that was when the core four went over for the first time. 

i saw people running across the bridge from the other side. 

"wait" i said turning to uma. she was smiling like crazy. 

"she did it she took the barrier down" uma said hugging me while jumping. i was amazed to shocked to speak. i felt a rush of wind come to when the barrier was all the way down. the bottom of my hair turned purple and shadows swirled around me. 

"yes this is amazing" uma smiled 

i looked to harry and he held his arms open for me. i ran into the them. 

it was the best thing to see everyone run across the bridge we slowly made are way towards the celebration. i held Harry's hand the howl time uma was way ahead of us running to see mal. i made it on to the other side and everyone was smiling they didn't look scared. i looked around and evie ran up to me and hugged me. 

"woah" i said and hugged her back. 

"omg i told mal you would look amazing when you crossed the barrier look at you hair and your eyes i new i didn't happen last time because the barrier was not down this is amazing." she blabbed then grabbed harry for a second i though she was going to kiss him but she just hugged him then ran off to find uma or gil probable. 

i laughed at harry shocked expression i don't think he was expecting that. i grabbed him hand and dragged harry to the dance floor. 

*the ends*